Montag, 23. Januar 2017

Kindle Erotica January 23rd 2017

New Release

Be A Doll A Carter Manor Novel by Stephanie WitterBe A Doll: A Carter Manor Novel by Stephanie Witter #Dark

At Carter Manor, women were groomed to become the perfect next trophy wife for the most influential and powerful men in the world.
Polished, educated, and disciplined... they met every criteria.
Or did they?
LILA
After escaping two prospective husbands, I knew I didn't have much of a choice anymore but to play by the rules if I didn't want to end up back in the streets.
Upon meeting him I expected an older disgusting man, but he proved me wrong.
He was young, handsome... and despicable.
His cold hearted behavior and condescension caused me to lose my carefully built appearance of sophistication, but somehow, it made me win a husband who enjoyed toying with me until he could break the last pieces of who I used to be. I wouldn't let him.
I hated him.
At least I did at first, until I had a peek underneath his walls and discovered the kind of pain he shouldered.
MATHIS
I never thought I'd get married and even less that I would be purchasing my wife, but for my business I would do anything.
At the Manor, I was sure I'd find bland women so polished that nothing of their own personality was left. But one candidate couldn't hide the fire in her.
I was drawn, ready to toy with her, to tease her until she folded for me and let me take her to make her fully mine and not in name only.
I didn't want love, I didn't want her to be in my living space and I certainly didn't want her to see who I really was under the facade I had spent years shaping myself to be, but that was exactly what was happening.
She fascinated me.
Her strength made me want her in the most all-consuming way.
Now I wondered who possessed whom.

Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU


99ct Deals

regular price: 7.99
Ever After Series by A.C. James
Ever After Series (Ever After #1-3+1.5) by A.C. James #Vampires #Bundle

Eternal Ever After – Book 1:
His past holds a secret that becomes her nightmare.
Arie Cush has a secret that he thought he'd left behind. When his past follows him to Chicago he must protect someone that reminds him of all the painful memories he's tried so hard to forget. But when every touch from her sets his heart and body on fire--he finds it hard to maintain his aloof façade.
Holly Ellis has secrets of her own. An encounter with the handsome stranger who frequents her coffee shop reveals a vampire with baggage. Even though it might be more than she bargained for, she can't resist the one person who understands her. But her life is in danger and a supernatural threat could reveal the underground world of vampires to humankind in this Gothic Cinderella re-telling.

Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU


regular price: 5.99
Billionaire Bad Boys by Kira Blakely
Billionaire Bad Boys by Kira Blakely #Bundle #Standalone

DAWSON
I run my business like I fight and like I f*ck; deep. Savage. Made my first billion before I was 30. I want for nothing now. There’s nothing that walks through the doors of my building which I cannot possess—until Lexie. Sweet, shy Lexie. So innocent. She doesn’t want an office romance… but giving over her soft body right now is an order.

ASHTON
I've always had to fight. I fought my way into this wild life. I fought for every shingle on my roof, and I’ll never back down from my goddamn dreams. I met Laura in a bar fight, and I’ve shown her body love many times—but she has no idea how real and how deep that fire burns.

JACKSON
I know what people think about me. I don’t belong. Not to this world of glamour and riches… I just found a back door that wasn’t locked. But they’re wrong. I work hard and I work alone. That’s how I got here; talent and heart. I finally want to show that to the beautiful Hope, but she won’t have anything to do with me. She doesn’t see it yet. I belong right here.

Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU


regular price: 5.99
The Indigo Lounge Box Set by Zara Cox
The Indigo Lounge Box Set (Indigo Lounge #1-2,3-4) by Zara Cox #BdSM #Bundle

HIGH & HIGHER
Zachary Savage is a man accustomed to getting whatever and whoever he wants. He's buried his demons and risen from the ashes to become the playboy owner of the internationally renowned Indigo Lounge, a fleet of ultra-exclusive sky-high pleasure palaces.
He has everything he wants, until he sets eyes on Bethany Green. One look is all it takes ~ she has to be his.
Bethany Green has endured the worst year of her life; bad luck and heartbreak at every turn. Karma swings wildly in her favour when a money-can't-buy golden ticket lands in her lap - an invitation to experience the scandalously sexy Indigo Lounge for herself.

SPIRAL & SOAR
Sinfully sexy venture capitalist, Noah King - a man with a haunted past and dark cravings - is a short fuse away from being consumed by his needs. When his desires propel him to the Indigo Lounge, there’s only one course of action - unleash his innermost hunger or lose his mind.
Leia Michaels has spent the last five years trying to find her way out of a shattered labyrinth of pain and tragedy. In a daring move, she takes a chance on a sizzling adventure aboard the Indigo Lounge.
Within seconds of meeting on the luxury, decadent adults-only jet, they realize they're better off apart...but their chemistry defies logic and their needs have gone far too long unanswered.

Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU


Freebies

Savage Stalker (Savage Angels MC, #1) by Kathleen KellySavage Stalker (Savage Angels MC #1) by Kathleen Kelly #Suspense

Katarina Saunders. Kat to the world, international rock star. Lead singer for The Grinders.
Until she has an accident that ruins her career and sends her running into the mountains, away from everything and everyone.
Dane Reynolds, President of the Savage Angels MC. Fierce, strong and loyal. He’s had his eye on Kat for a while now and has been waiting for her to come to him but he’s had enough of waiting. He’s decided it’s time to make her his.
But so has her Stalker, he’s been waiting for far too long…
Can Dane save Kat? Or will her savage stalker get to her first?

Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU


Silent Daughter A Dark Billionaire Romance by Stella NoirSilent Daughter: A Dark Billionaire Romance by Stella Noir & Linnea May #Dark #BdSM

"I am going to break you.
I am going to free that little monster inside of you, peel off every barrier of protection - and reassemble a new you."
LIZ
Moving back home after graduating college was not the plan, but I have nowhere else to go. For now, I have to live in my family's unpleasant company, secretly fleeing to the darkest corners of my mind when I am alone.
They are right to keep me at distance. There is obviously something wrong with me. Me, the bad seed.
I am invisible.
To everyone but him.
However, even my darkest fantasies never took me where I am now. Robbed of my freedom, my clothes and control over my decisions.
I am his captive. Confined in a gilded cage laced with pleasure.

LEONARD
I made it to the top. In a world divided into us and them, I have become one of them. This is who I am, where I belong, among the rich & powerful. I am used to getting what I want - and I know I want her from the moment I see her. Elizabeth Barrington. That quiet but strong fairy, waiting to be broken. She may not understand it herself, but her eyes are begging for me to take her.
So I will.
She didn't think I would go this far, but here she is. Collared and chained to the bed, completely at my mercy.
Mine to keep, mine to train, mine to please.
But Liz is unlike any other sub I have trained before.
She is dangerous.

Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU


The Tatman by Ray ZacekThe Tatman by Ray Zacek #Horror #Short

Steph & Jen: BFF. Jen visits with her new man, Jason, in tow. Jason is a compelling and mysterious figure, covered with tats. His arrival, and Steph's attraction to him, triggers unforeseen events that shatter Steph's world.

Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU



Series Sale


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen