Freitag, 20. Januar 2017

Kindle Erotica January 20th 2017

New Release

Dark Love Part One by JB DuvaneDark Love: Part One by JB Duvane #Dark #Novella
Charlotte couldn't escape … from the prison Raymond put her in or from the dark love she found with him. Especially when she realized that the darkness was inside her too...
Charlotte:
I ran away from my crap life of stripping and living with my father in a trash heap of a trailer.
I thought I was headed toward freedom but I woke up in another prison.
A prison that was built just for me.
He knows things about me that no one should.
He sees things in me that I can’t see.
I don’t want to be here.
But I don’t want to leave him either.
He’s a monster for keeping me prisoner.
But I’m a monster too for loving the dark, dirty things he does to me.

Raymond:
I know I messed up.
I’ve been alone in this house for far too long.
Alone except the servants that skulk around in the darkness.
But then I found Charlotte and I had to have her.
I had to take her.
I have to make her mine.
Now I don’t want to live without her.
But if I can’t convince her to stay …
they won’t let either one of us live.
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

99ct deal

regular price: 3.99
The Dragon's Temptation (Kings of the Fire, #1) by Lily Cahill
The Dragon's Temptation (Kings of the Fire #1) by Lily Cahill #Paranormal #Dragons
Felicity Valdez just wants a simple life. She’s turned her back on her family legacy and escaped to a tiny Pennsylvania town. She’s even changed her name to cut all ties between herself and the powerful Valdez family, who rules the magical world. All she wants is to run her shop, a place where she can brew up potions and a damn fine cup of coffee. And maybe flirt with the gorgeous guy who keeps coming in to see her. But there’s more to Damien than meets the eye, and Felicity is soon caught up in intrigue that could shatter her simple life forever.
Damien Dragomir has been on the run for decades. As the last dragon ruler of the magical world, he has sheltered his brothers from the Valdez family, usurpers who murdered his parents and would do the same to him if they could find him. Damien’s drive in life has been the safety of his family, but that was before he met Felicity. He can’t stop thinking about the beautiful witch who makes the killer coffee. Is the fire he feels for Felicity enough to trump his hatred of the Valdez name?
Love is supposed to conquer all, but can it overcome their history?
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

regular price: 2.99
Perv (Filth #1) by Dakota Gray
Perv (Filth #1) by Dakota Gray
I'm honest about what I am. You want to screw until you can't see straight? I'm your guy. You want to experience the best oral orgasm of your life, don't pass go and collect two-hundred dollars. Eating you for dessert is my specialty. I live for that. Skinny, average or meat on your bones, I don't care. Blonde, brunette...white, Asian, black...
Are you pink where it counts? Then you're my type.
I'm your guy.
For the duration of our affair, I will call you Sugar because I can't bother to retain your name.
That's the kind of man I am, and you will know that going in. I make sure of it.
So it's not my fault her friend loved me, but She is going to make me pay for that.
And I'm too addicted to her taste to walk away.
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

regular price: 2.99
Always Wanting (Consumed, Book One 1) by Alex Grayson
Always Wanting (Consumed, Book One 1) by Alex Grayson
My name is Abigail Summers, and I’m addicted to sex. Yes, you read right. I’m a woman that craves… no, needs to have a man take my body on a daily basis. If I don’t have sex at least once a day, my body shakes from withdrawals, my stomach cramps with unbearable pain, my sexually hazed mind goes haywire, and I become extremely irritable and a major bitch. This isn’t a lifestyle I’ve chosen for myself. It’s a struggle I deal with every single day.
I don’t do relationships, because what man wants to be stuck knowing his girl may be out having sex with some random guy if he’s not available? You may think this is something that I can control, but I say screw you; you’ve never been in my shoes before.
The cravings may be something I can’t control, but I’ve learned to embrace them. I’ve tried the sexual addiction support groups. I’ve tried curbing my appetites. I’ve been shunned, criticized, ridiculed, and called every nasty name under the sun. Well, I say fuck all you judgmental assholes. I’ll have sex with who I want, when I want, where I want. Embarrassment? That’s a thing of the past. This is my life now, and those that don’t like it can go straight to hell.
But then he came along and screwed everything up. Colt Maverick. For once in my life, I want more, crave more from one guy. A guy that’s sweet and doesn’t match my hard interior. A guy that looks at me like he wants to eat me alive and claim me as his own. A guy that will most definitely not be okay with my addiction. A guy that I want over and over again, not because my body demands it, but because I demand it.
I now have a new addiction. But will he be enough to satisfy my uncontrollable desires?
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

Freebies

The Fervor A Sinful Supes Story by Xandrie KovakThe Fervor: A Sinful Supes Story (Sinful Supes #1) by Xandrie Kovak #Paranormal
EVERYONE KNOWS MONSTERS EXIST.
BUT SHE NEVER EXPECTED TO BE ONE OF THEM…
Thanks to her great- great-grandmother, loner Claire Sommers’ DNA results are succubus positive. To make matters worse, her college is forcing her into the Supernatural night school. The last place she wants to be is in a room filled with ferals, vampires, and other monsters from her nightmares. The absolute worst thing she can imagine? Getting hit with her first fervor in the middle of said classroom. Especially in front of the new Alpha of the Red Crescent pack, Lucas Masters.
With every Supe in scenting distance caught up in the pheromone frenzy, Claire realizes she’s probably not going to survive the night with her dignity intact. She may not even survive at all…
Thanks Grandma.
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

Bound and Unbroken (Out of Bounds, #1) by Skye CallahanBound and Unbroken (Out of Bounds #1) by Skye Callahan #BdSM
Lena is about to discover pleasure in the things she can’t control.
To get even with her roommate for dragging her to a sports bar on a Friday night, Lena begins flirting with the handsome stranger who sits at the bar next to her. Their anonymous conversation leads to a shared cab ride, but Lena’s conscience puts a damper on the evening—leaving the near-fling to become a memory. Until she finds him roaming the halls of the school where she teaches.
Will she submit to his desires?
Eric’s only reason for returning to his hometown is to care for his recently orphaned nephew. He knew the return would involve dredging up his past with family and friends, but he didn't expect a lone girl to capture his interest and offer an escape within his new life.
Will his binds be enough to keep her?
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

Biker's Bride (Demons MC) by B.B. HamelBiker's Bride (Demons MC) by B.B. Hamel #Dark #Bonus
I never wanted to be owned by a biker.
I’m a good person, a normal college girl. But when I witness a gang murder, my future hangs in the balance.
Nobody can save me. Except maybe the cocky a**hole from my past.
Ford Cook is a hard man. He leaves waves of violence and broken hearts everywhere he rides. His tough body is covered in tattoos and muscles, and he doesn’t care how many skulls he cracks to get what he wants.
And in order to keep me safe, he expects me to become his bride.
Now I’m claimed by the man who left me so many years ago. I hate him for what he did to me, but I need him to save my life.
Even though my new husband is an arrogant bastard, I can’t help but stare at his ripped body. He knows what I’m thinking, and he’s going to make me say it.
I want him, but I hate him so much.
I’m not sure how long I can take it. I need to play the part of a biker’s bride, or else get handed over to the people that want me dead.
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen