Sonntag, 1. Januar 2017

Kindle Erotica January 1st 2017

New Release
Extra Credit (A Forbidden Student-Teacher Romance) by J.L. Beck Extra Credit (A Forbidden Student-Teacher Romance) by J.L. Beck #Taboo #Short #Bonus
"I want you to tell me how much you want it Ava. I want you to beg me. Beg me to give you, your release. Beg. Me." I growled against her p#ssy, her juices coating my tongue. -Professor Caldwell
All I needed was a passing grade. I never expected to sleep with my Professor for it.
When Ava told me she couldn't fail my class or she would lose her student aide I made her a deal that would benefit both of us.
One night of off the wall hot sex in return for an A in my class. Neither of us expected it to be more than one time, until it happened again, and again, and pretty soon we were blurring the lines between student and teacher.
If anyone found out I'd lose everything, but maybe Ava was worth losing everything for.
Amazon USAmazon UK

99ct Deals
regular price: 5.99
Destroy Series Books 1-3 by K.D. Carrillo Destroy Series: Books 1-3 by K.D. Carrillo #Standalone #Bundle #NewAdult
SELF DESTRUCT - BOOK #1
At twenty-years-old, Becca Scott thought she finally had her life under control…
There wasn’t anyone Aiden Ryan hated more than himself…
Love is complicated, but when two people have demons they refuse to face, love could destroy them. Together, Becca and Aiden try and let go of their painful pasts to be together. But will their pasts let go of them?
DESTROY ME - BOOK #2
Kate Kennedy guards her secret from all who know her…
Reed Martin struggles with the circumstance of his past on a daily basis…
Can they rescue each other from everything that threatens to destroy them both? Demons can only hide for so long. Pasts can haunt. Secrets can destroy.
DESTROY YOU - BOOK #3
Antonia “Toni” Padilla’s friends think she’s heartbroken—but they’re wrong…
Trent wants Toni instantly—but she’s going to make him work for it…
Unraveling the secrets of Toni’s lifelong recurring nightmare could help identify who means them harm, but who do you trust when you don’t know who is out to destroy you?
Amazon USAmazon UK

regular price: 4.99
Shadows and Silk (The MacKenzie Family #7) by Liliana Hart Shadows and Silk (The MacKenzie Family #7) by Liliana Hart #Military #Suspense
Agent Brant Scott knows when a battle is lost. He’s been an integral part of hunting down members of the del Fuego cartel for years, but it’s not the violent criminals that have the ability to bring him to his knees. That honor belongs to one woman. And after spending a night in Darcy MacKenzie’s bed, he knows he has to disappear from her life or risk her finding out the one secret that can make her despise him forever.
Darcy MacKenzie is hell on wheels. At least that’s what her brothers tell her. And when she has the chance to work with the elite team assigned to destroy the most dangerous drug cartel in the world, she jumps at the chance to lend her expertise by deciphering the Mayan hieroglyphs the cartel is using to send messages.
The only problem is her partner is none other that Brant Scott—the only man she’s ever loved and the one who left her without a backward glance. With secrets of her own—and a body built for sin—Darcy is more than an equal match for the stubborn Brant. But loving each other could be more of a risk than either is willing to take.
Amazon USAmazon UK

regular price: 3.99
Walk (Gentry Boys #6) by Cora Brent Walk (Gentry Boys #6) by Cora Brent #NewAdult
1513 …The number of single lines you carefully scratched on a piece of notebook paper at each sunrise.
1513…The number of days you passed in a locked cage, surrounded by fierce men who did things even worse than what you did.
1513…The number of nights spent staring at the ceiling, praying for just five minutes of freedom to talk to your brother. The brother you love more than anyone on earth. The brother who hates you even more than he hates himself.
1…The number of moments it took for a tragedy to unfold and change lives, end lives, destroy lives.
1…The number that represents isolation, a loneliness worse than any prison sentence.
1…The number of girls who show up in your life and try to crack through the iron shield you’ve built around your heart these past four years.
One girl and her name is Evie. Beautiful. Stubborn. Passionate.
You know that if you had any honor you wouldn’t take her.
But honor is something you lost a long time ago.
Amazon USAmazon UK

Freebies
Friends With Partial Benefits (Friends With... Benefits, #1) by Luke Young Friends With Partial Benefits (Friends with Benefits #1) by Luke Young #Humor
Jillian Grayson is a disillusioned divorcée and best-selling romance novelist who suddenly can't write a chapter without her hunky male heartthrob suffering ED, an STD, or even worse. Brian Nash is a tennis-obsessed college senior who's unlucky in love and the roommate and best friend of Jillian's son, Rob. When Rob brings Brian home for Spring Break, and Brian meets the surprisingly young and tennis passionate Jillian, their shared interest quickly develops into an intense mutual attraction. After nearly giving in to their feelings, they hatch a plan, while under the influence (of something more than just the perfect Miami night), to be Friends With Partial Benefits, complete with rules to define the boundaries. Will the lonely pair continue with this distinctive relationship, actually explore their desires, or discover all of it is a really bad idea?
Amazon USAmazon UK

Riding Dirty (Luciotti Crime Family #1) by Kara Hart Riding Dirty (Luciotti Crime Family #1) by Kara Hart
You want to play rough? Be careful what you wish for.
Dahlia
Do I want to end up with a guy like Lucas? Hell no. I’m the type of girl who won’t take sh*t from an arrogant gangster like Lucas Luciatti.
When he looks my way, I should be scared. Instead, I’m curious.
I came to this town to escape, not to get pulled into another man’s grasp. If my ex-boyfriend was bad, this guy is drop-to-your-knees and open-wide-for-me, bad…
I will not be a mob wife. That is not in my plan. But I don’t know how long I can keep saying no.
Even if I did, you think he’d really give a damn?
Lucas
My two obsessions? P*ssy and the streets. For a guy like me, women are a dime a dozen. Sure, I’ve been told I’m a prick. The Don thinks I need to settle down. F*ck that.
Then I met her...
When I lay my eyes on that one woman who makes my c*ck harder than I can stand, I don’t f*ck around. I go after her as if she’s already mine. I’m not leaving without her taste in my mouth.
I won’t let anyone stop me, especially not that psychotic ex-boyfriend of hers.
I’ll show her how dirty I can get. I’ll stop when she begs. Maybe.

Depravity (Beastly Tales, #1) by M.J. Haag Depravity (Beastly Tales #1) by M.J. Haag #Fantasy
Benella is concerned with two things-avoiding the two village boys who torment her and scrounging for food to help feed her family. Unfortunately, the best wild fruit and vegetables are near the walls of the estate, a dark misty place inhabited by an unforgiving beast.
When her tormentors lock her behind the massive gates, Benella knows her fate is sealed. Yet, the fate isn't one she expects. Her encounter with the beast starts a bizarre cycle of bargaining for her freedom, a freedom the beast seems determined to see her lose.
A classic fairy tale with a new twist, the Beauty and the Beast saga begins with Depravity.
Amazon USAmazon UK

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen