Donnerstag, 19. Januar 2017

Kindle Erotica January 19th 2917

New Release

Menace (Scarlet Scars Book 1) by J.M. DarhowerMenace (Scarlet Scars #1) by J.M. Darhower #Dark
Once upon a time, there was a guy who got so fed up with life that he resorted to murder and mayhem just to feel alive.
Lorenzo Gambini is bored. So f*cking bored. Most people either annoy him or avoid him, afraid to face him. Figuratively. Literally. With his face partially disfigured, scarred, he looks every bit the monster the stories make him out to be: the notorious Scar. They say he's a sociopath. Maybe he's a psychopath. Whatever path he's on, people tend to stay far away from it.
Until one day, a young woman bumps right into him--a woman just as fed up with life, but for much different reasons. With a Scarlet Letter inked on her wrist and secrets buried deep in her soul, Morgan Myers is running from something... or maybe somebody. Lorenzo isn't quite sure.
You can bet your ass he's going to figure it out, though.
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

99ct deals

regular price: 5.99
Forgotten Bodyguard Box Set A Forbidden Fruit Series by Ali Parker
Forgotten Bodyguard Box Set: A Forbidden Fruit Series by Ali Parker #Suspense
It's hard to tell a bad boy to keep his hands off the hottest asset under his watch... especially when she wants those hands all over her.
Chloe Moore has money, status and popularity, but she yearns for the missing piece - freedom. Her father is a senator in California and has decided to run for President of the United States. Due to some of his political positions, he's receiving death threats. With no choice, Chloe is given a shadow, a bodyguard that has been instructed to never leave her side during her summer break from UCLA. Her life before her father's decision to run was restrictive, now it's unbearable.
Ian Matthenson has worked himself up from the shitty start he got in life. Coming from the wrong side of the tracks and spending more time in jail than not, he's finally cleaned up and proven himself to the right people. His older brother gets him a gig he can't refuse -protecting the college-aged daughter of a political icon, a man even he looks up to. He has no concern over his ability to keep the pretty little tease safe, but keeping his hands off of her is going to be the feat of his existence.
Things heat up as Chloe pushes Ian to the edge, both physically and mentally. It's only when her life is in danger that he realizes that perhaps it's not just his paycheck that causes him to protect the girl's body so closely...
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

regular price: 3.99
Dirty Work by Chelle Bliss
Dirty Work by Chelle Bliss & Brenda Rothert #Politics
Reagan
I hate him. Jude Titan is everything that's wrong with the male sex: cocky, domineering and loaded with swagger. Oh, and did I mention he's a Republican? Yeah, the guy's so conservative he leans to the right when walking. And lucky me, I'm running against him for Senate. But I've got plenty of fight in me. A golden boy war hero opponent with a smile that leaves melted panties in its wake? Bring. It. On.
Jude
Damn, she's sexy. Reagan Preston intrigues me from the moment I lay eyes on her. And speaking of laying...I want between those thighs. But I want to make her burn for me first. Every debate and stolen moment is foreplay for us. She claims she hates me, but her body tells a different story. I plan to win this election, but I also want to win the sharp, fiery Democrat who captures my attention like no woman ever has. Politics is filthy, just like all the things I want to do to Reagan Preston.
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

regular price: 2.99
Marry Screw Kill by Liv Morris
Marry Screw Kill by Liv Morris #Dark
There are two men in my life. I'm marrying one, want to screw the brains out of another, and by the time this story is over you may want to kill someone.
The choices are still pending...
Amazon US

Freebies

Lost Highway by Bijou HunterLost Highway by Bijou Hunter #Paranormal #Horrork
Trapped in a violent world with no escape…
Quill promises her salvation…
Odessa threatens his survival…
Can love exist in the Lost Highway?
Odessa Miller survives a car accident only to become stranded in a place where butchery is a way of life.
The mysterious Quill saves her but proves to be no hero. Affection is an alien concept to the experienced killer whose only concern is protecting his territory.
If Odessa hopes to survive, she’ll need to embrace the secret horrors of the Lost Highway.
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

Empathy (Empathy, #1) by Ker DukeyEmpathy (Empathy #1) by Ker Dukey #Dark
Blake:
I am a brother
I am a police detective
I am a contract killer
I don’t want to love
I don’t want to feel
I don’t want … EMPATHY.
They say some people are born with decreased activity in the front central lobe causing them a deficiency in empathy. Maybe that’s true about me but whether I was born this way or created in a moment of evil, empathy was something I didn’t possess until her green eyes met mine in the mirror and I couldn’t take her life.
I didn’t want to feel, didn’t want this woman in my life complicating how I lived but she was there at every turn. Sent to haunt me for my sins. Her light so bright she provoked a shadow from everyone she touched. When a job turns bad quickly altering my life forever I’m forced to feel. When nothing is making sense I’m forced to face truths I never would recover from. When life drowns you in its cruelty you don’t know which way the current will drag you or who you’ll become once you re-surface.

Melody:
I was a daughter
I was a student
I was a victim
Did I have his love?
Did I make him feel?
Did I have his empathy?
When the actions of a soulless killer forces sorrow into my veins I never dreamed the man healing my wounds would be the one to leave the worst scar. His love would scar my soul. Scars are permanent; I will never feel the relief from them. Will I learn to live with them, remember why I have them and learn never to let him close enough to inflict more? Will I eventually cover them… like tattoos coating them with new memories, new love and new starts? I didn’t know these answers because the pain was too suffocating, the only thing I knew was they will always be under the surface lingering. He had scars too, from his sins. There is nothing that can cover them, they were too deep, too ugly, too dark and they marked us both forever.
Amazon US | Amazon UK

Too Rough For Love (Steel Veins MC, #1) by Adair RymerToo Rough For Love (Steel Veins MC #1) by Adair Rymer #Dark
Attendant at her family's gas station and chased by dead-end boys, Star ached for an escape from her tedious routine. She was desperately looking for something she couldn't quite place.
Then the deadly Steel Veins bikers rolled in, and she got more than she bargained for.
Her past now a smoldering wreckage, Star's only salvation from the vicious gang lies in the ruggedly handsome, hard-case Remy Daniels. Despite all the horror and carnage, he keeps pulling her out of the flames. She needs to know why. Even if it means wagering with her life.
A killer and a thief, Remy is torn between his duty to the club--the only life he's ever known--or the deceivingly fierce Star. She's unlike anyone he's ever met, and whether it's just lust or... something more, Remy is a man who takes what he wants.
But to keep Star, he'll have to battle more than just crooked cops or rival gangs.
Adrenalin and violence has always numbed the pain, but not this time. Not with her. Can either of them survive his love, or will Star be just another speed bump on Remy's road to hell?
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen