Samstag, 14. Januar 2017

Kindle Erotica January 14th 2017

New Release

Ruined by B.B. HamelRuined by B.B. Hamel #Dark
I’ll save her, but I’ll ruin her first.
I’m an ex-SEAL working under cover and I risk my life every day. It’s a dangerous job, but I live for the thrill. I can’t get close to anyone. Women get one night and that’s more than enough.
Until I go on a mission to take down a sex slave ring. That’s when I’m first given Riley. She’s innocent and gorgeous, and I know she’s never been touched like this before.
She’s mine to train, bend, and break. I don’t want to hurt her. But to keep my cover, I’m going to have to push her limits.
And she’s going to love it. She’ll learn to stay down on her knees, obeying my every command.
I go easy on her at first, until I realize that she needs it hard almost as much as I do.
The mission is complicated. Danger threatens to rip her away from me.
But I won’t allow it.
I can’t stop until I get everything I want, including her.
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

99ct Deals

regular price: 4.99
Prime Minister (Frisky Beavers, #1) by Ainsley Booth
Prime Minister (Frisky Beavers #1) by Ainsley Booth & Sadie Haller #BdSM
Gavin:
Ellie Montague is smart, sensitive, and so gorgeous it hurts to look at her. She’s also an intern in my office. The office of the Prime Minister of Canada.
That’s me. The PM.
She calls me that because when she calls me Sir, I get hard and she gets flustered, and as long as she’s my intern, I can’t twist my hands in her strawberry-blonde hair and show her what else I’d like her to do with that pretty pink mouth.
Ellie:
How much I like the PM varies on a daily basis. He’s intense, controlling, and a perfectionist in every way—and he demands the same of his staff.
How much I want him never wavers.
There’s something about him that tugs at me deep inside, and makes me wish that just once he’d cross the line in a late night work session. I’d take that secret to the grave if it meant I got a taste of the barely restrained beast inside him.
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

regular price: 2.99
The Unfortunates (Unfortunate, #1) by Skyla Madi
The Unfortunates (Unfortunate #1) by Skyla Madi #Dark #Dystopia
He wants his father dead.
He wants power.
He wants control...
....And he'll use me to get it.
Kade Sario was supposed to vicious and cruel. He was supposed to be a monster, to hurt and chastise me for the smallest things... but he didn't. I didn't understand it...until I found out what he really wanted from me.
He wants to use me. He wants to hold me high above the lion's den and wait for the strongest lion to offer him something he can use...
He won't hurt me and he won't take from me, but he keeps me close... So close I can smell him on my skin even when I'm alone. Growing up it was ingrained in me that I do whatever I can to please my Fortunate. It was ingrained in me that I be loyal and faithful, and that I love my Fortunate more than I love myself. I expected that I'd want to please him. I expected that I would be loyal and faithful, just like I was taught...
But I didn't expect to fall in love with him.
Time is running out. Things are changing, the balance of power is shifting and if I'm going to survive in this world, I need Master Kade on my side…
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

regular price: 2.99
Red Knight (Red Knight #1) by L.C. White
Red Knight (Red Knight #1) by L.C. White #Vampires #British
I met him at the charity banquet I was forced to attend. I was supposed to be writing an article, getting the inside scoop. To interview the bigwigs of the energy industry on their own turf. But when the event benefactor took a seat directly across from me, my rationality took a nosedive, fast.
Adrien Knight. Hot. Dark. Rich. Intimidating. His flaming hazel eyes would not release me, and boy did he make me squirm in my seat. I made a fool of myself, and when I left that night, I thought it would be the last time I would ever see Mr Rich. I was wrong.
After several calamitous meetings, and a very bizarre encounter with his executive friends, things moved fast. He made me feel like a queen, and brought my body to life in ways I never thought imaginable. However, after one super-hot intense night, he changed. I should have seen it. The headaches. The shades. The mood swings. I should have known something wasn’t quite right. But how could I possibly predict an unbelievable truth. I discovered that the smoking-hot bachelor of the city, was a being that's supposed to be fictional. A goddamn Vampire for crying out loud!
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

Freebies

Contract Taken by Aya DeAniegeContract Taken (Contracted #1) by Aya DeAniege #Dark #Dystopia
Isabella Martin was born a hundred years after an economic crash, which changed the whole world. Countries fell, and others rose up in their place. Debt is now genetic. There is no escaping one's family without special dispensation.
With the help of a few patrons, the government began a Program which oversaw private contracts between the rich and the poor, contracts that would pay off chunks of debt, or even allow a person to remove themselves from their family and hold a private debt.
Each contract has very clear terms dictating what is to be expected of those who sign it. Each one has several escape clauses. The government employed private workers to check in on the contracts to prevent abuse of power.
Isabella was a tomboy. She worked as a labourer alongside her father and brothers until she was hurt in a workplace related accident. The other skills she developed in the slums were not exactly marketable, leading her to the Program building in search of a contract to bring her family's debt down any way she could.
She was presented with a 'blank slate' contract. No rules, no guides, no escape.
This is her story.
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

Fearless (Black Brothers Trilogy, #1) by Brynley BushFearless (Black Brothers Trilogy #1) by Brynley Bush #BdSM
Fiercely independent and newly single mom Emmaline Hart has spent the last thirteen years putting everyone’s needs before her own. Secretly afraid that her ex-husband’s assertions that she’s too uptight are right, Emma nonetheless keeps her life, and her emotions, firmly under control, fearful of getting hurt again. However, when she meets the dangerously attractive Beckett Black on a job assignment, the way his casual touch sends her pulse racing forces her to acknowledge her growing need to move beyond her fear. When Beckett offers her a job writing the memoir of his father, a renowned cancer researcher, Emma jumps at the career opportunity and the chance to get to know Beckett better.
Emma spends her days with the renowned doctor, who has spent his career studying a plant in the Amazon that has the potential to cure cancer, and her nights with Beckett, who slowly pushes past her fears and breaks down her barriers, introducing her to a passionate and forbidden love that surpasses her wildest fantasies. As the doctor’s story of secrets and cover-ups unravels, so does Emmaline’s view on everything she thought she knew about herself and the power of surrender.
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

Seeing White (The White Trilogy, #1) by Charlotte E. HartSeeing White (The White Trilogy #1) by Charlotte E. Hart #Dark #BdSM
Alexander White, the wealthy business man with looks to die for. Just like the other colours you’d think.......but no.
He came from a very different place and made some of his money a very different way.
And he keeps it well hidden because the truth would destroy everything he has. All that he’s worked for would be gone in an instant if they ever found out what he’s capable of, or what he really did and who he did it for. So he keeps people far away with metaphorical games and walls to deceive and confuse.
He doesn’t do relationships, he doesn’t do emotions and he certainly doesn’t do love..... whatever the hell that might be.
He does money. Making it, manipulating it and spending it whist he plays with women who know what they’re signing up for when they walk in the room.
Life’s good for Elizabeth Scott, successful business, happy kitchen and a great sister who deals with all the expensive people so she doesn’t have to. She just cooks, bakes and smiles her way through each day......well most of the time anyway, that is when her great sister isn’t pushing her to, “get out there a bit more,” or “sort her shit out.”
Then the biggest contract of their lives comes up..... And the ever useless London tube, with her sister in it, catastrophically breaks down. Unfortunately that means only one thing, she’ll have to deal with some of that wealth herself and that means the devastating Mr Alexander White in all his glory.
Life suddenly couldn’t get worse, regardless of his unfairly gorgeous backside.
She has no idea what the hell she’s doing.
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen