Dienstag, 10. Januar 2017

Kindle Erotica January 10th 2017

New Release

Ashamed (The Family Book 3) by Sam Crescent Ashamed (The Family Book 3) by Sam Crescent
Luiz has a secret. Seven years ago he got a girl pregnant, and they had a beautiful baby girl together. But his father sent men to kill Luiz’s only tie to anything outside The Family. Too late to save his baby’s mother, Luiz got there just in time to save his daughter, Christie, and her fifteen year old aunt, Raine. Putting Raine and Christie in the protection of a guy he trusted, Luiz knew he had to keep them safe. No one else knows they exist.
Raine has put her life on hold to help protect her niece. In seven years, she hasn’t gotten close to anyone, but with Christie growing older, Raine needs more.
Luiz never expected to be jealous, but he doesn’t want Raine giving any guy the time of day. He wants her for himself, and that is the way it’s going to stay.
When his girls are attacked, Luiz knows it’s time to let his secret out. Will his friends accept his family? Luiz can’t let Raine go. He loves her. Seven years he’s been running and hiding, and the time to stop is now.
But there is still the attack on his girls to deal with, ordered by a mysterious figure from the past. Does he even have time for love? Nothing is ever simple in the mafia, or in The Family.
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

99ct deals

regular price: 8.99
Los Angeles Bad Boys The Complete Series Cold Hard Cash, Hollywood Holden, Saint Jude by Frankie Love Los Angeles Bad Boys: The Complete Series: Cold Hard Cash, Hollywood Holden, Saint Jude by Frankie Love
This box-set includes all three full-length novels, complete with steamy scenes and HEA's!
COLD HARD CASH: I only have eyes for her.
CASSIUS
Every time I step on stage, I feel alive. But that doesn't compare to the way I feel when I'm with Evie. She's an angel, so f*cking innocent.
My story is written plainly in the lyrics I write; I'm an ex-con with the ghosts of my past everywhere. A man like me will ruin a girl like her.
The record deal I dreamed of was just handed to me, the life I should want is mine for the taking. But the only thing I want is the girl I can't have.

EVANGELINE
My life is safe. Planned. Predictable. And I want out. When Cash walks into my life, he's the breath of air I need.
But being with me will destroy his career. My dad owns Kendrick Music Group and dating me is not an option.
I would give him all of me ... but I won't ask him to make that sacrifice. The only thing I want is the bad boy I can't have.

HOLLYWOOD HOLDEN: Once I start touching you, I won't be able to stop.
HOLDEN
I get what I want. Sex. Money. Fame. But Bexley is the only thing I've ever needed. Problem is, she doesn't think I've changed my wild ways.
And f*ck, I haven't. But I will. For her, I will do anything. She was my best friend, but I'm ready to make her my woman. I just need to convince her I'm not the guy I used to be. That I'm more than an actor, I can be her leading man.

BEXLEY
I've never given in to what I really want. Moving to LA. Being an actress. Holden. I've always held back. Now I'm buried in regret for what could have been.
I walked away because I was scared. After four years, I see him again. I want to give him everything I denied him before. Starting with my body.
He was my best friend until I broke his heart. And now I am scared he's going to break mine.

SAINT JUDE: I need her in a way that won't take no for an answer.
JUDE
When Catalina walks in the door, my heart stops. She's my best friend's little sister, Etta's babysitter, and hot as hell. The timing is all wrong. She's too young, lost, and doesn't know what she wants.
I have a baby and don't need another person to take care of. But then I take her against the wall and she finds her way into my motherf*cking heart. The truth is, I'm the lost cause, and Catalina might be the one person who can save me.

CATALINA
I came to LA needing to escape an a-hole who was using me. Six months later I end up at Jude's house. I'm a hot mess ... but Jude? He's hotter.
And walking into his home, seeing that Etta's mother skipped town, I realize I'm not the only mess around. It starts as a one-afternoon stand--two people craving connection. But it quickly becomes more. Trouble is, my past is catching up with me.
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

regular price: 7.99
Red Stone Security Series Box Set Volume 4 (Red Stone Security, #10-12) by Katie Reus Red Stone Security Series Box Set: Volume 4 (Red Stone Security #10-12) by Katie Reus #Standalones
Sexy. Sinful. Suspense. Sparks fly and so do bullets in the USA Today bestselling Red Stone Security Series! This collection includes the following three romantic suspense titles by Katie Reus:

Deadly Fallout
Zoe’s stalker has been murdered, but now she’s in more danger than ever before. Former Navy SEAL Sawyer McCabe might not know the gorgeous Dr. Hansen as well as he wants to, but he knows all about trouble. So when Zoe is threatened, he steps in to help her regardless of the consequences. But it’s not enough to escape a determined killer. As the danger closes in they have to trust each other if they want to stay alive. And Sawyer’s determined to do whatever it takes to keep Zoe safe and in his arms. Because Zoe is worth risking everything for.

Sworn to Protect
Quinn’s worst mistake was walking away from sweet, sexy Athena when he learned she was a virgin. Now his past has come back to haunt him. The man Quinn put behind bars has been released from prison and is out for blood. Quinn took years of the man’s life and helped his abused wife flee so now the ex-con is hellbent on using Athena to make Quinn pay. Refusing to lose her again, Quinn will do anything to save her. Even if it means risking both his life and his heart.

Secret Obsession
Since she moved to Miami, Raegan Taylor has wanted Ford Burke—a sexy and rugged cop. He's everything she's ever wanted. Unfortunately for her, he’s kept his distance. But when a night out goes extremely wrong, his protective instincts kick into high gear, and he finds himself fighting for her in more ways than one. Because someone else wants Raegan—and if he can't have her—nobody can. He's waiting. He's watching. He's lurking. Ready to strike. He'll make her his. He'll take down anyone who gets in his way—even a cop.
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

regular price: 2.99
Fur Ever Witched (Black Paw Pack #2) by Melanie James Fur Ever Witched (Black Paw Pack #2) by Melanie James #Paranormal
Erin was tired of hiding her true nature. Bound by the secrets of her heritage, she found herself stuck between a rock and a hard wolf. When her secrets are unveiled all hell breaks loose.
Lucas Jansen’s plan for life was simple: Serve his pack, find a mate, and start a family.
Now that Lucas has found his mate the next step was claiming her. Or so he thought. Everything he believed is about to be turned upside down as ancient legends and a forbidden love push him toward a path of self-destruction.
His mate was everything he had ever wanted, and everything he had vowed to destroy. Will Erin be his curse or salvation?
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

Freebies

The Viking Queen's Men (The Afótama Legacy #1) by Holley Trent The Viking Queen's Men (The Afótama Legacy #1) by Holley Trent #Paranormal #Menage
Contessa Dahl has spent most of her life in a haze. A rudderless orphan, most decisions involved her fists and feet: should she fight or should she run? At twenty-eight, she’s ready to clean up her act, but Tess might be a bit premature because she’s destined to be a special kind of leader.
Born into a group of desert-dwelling telepathic descendants of Vikings, Tess was meant to become a link for them all—their queen and conduit. Her kidnapping and the subsequent death of her parents meant her people, the Afótama, have had a hole in their web for too long. Now that she’s back at home, it’s Tess’s job to mend it. But, she can’t do it alone.
She needs a perfect mate to fill in her psychic gaps, and two men claim to be fated for the job. Harvey Lang, her childhood champion, and the group outsider Oliver Gilisson would fight to the death to win her. However, to gain full control of her considerable power, she must find a way to keep them both.
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

Tame Me (Book #1 in the Blood Brothers MC Series) by J.A. Collard Tame Me (Book #1 in the Blood Brothers MC Series) by J.A. Collard
Contessa Dahl has spent most of her life in a haze. A rudderless orphan, most decisions involved her fists and feet: should she fight or should she run? At twenty-eight, she’s ready to clean up her act, but Tess might be a bit premature because she’s destined to be a special kind of leader.
Born into a group of desert-dwelling telepathic descendants of Vikings, Tess was meant to become a link for them all—their queen and conduit. Her kidnapping and the subsequent death of her parents meant her people, the Afótama, have had a hole in their web for too long. Now that she’s back at home, it’s Tess’s job to mend it. But, she can’t do it alone.
She needs a perfect mate to fill in her psychic gaps, and two men claim to be fated for the job. Harvey Lang, her childhood champion, and the group outsider Oliver Gilisson would fight to the death to win her. However, to gain full control of her considerable power, she must find a way to keep them both.
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

The Killing Moon (Cole & Dana, #1) by V.J. Chambers The Killing Moon (Cole & Dana #1) by V.J. Chambers #Shifters
She knows she shouldn't want him. But she does.
Six months ago, werewolf tracker Dana Gray barely escaped from Cole Randall, the wolf serial killer who kept her in his basement torturing her. Toying with her. He almost killed her, but he couldn't. He let her live.
Now, she finds herself obsessed with Cole. His voice haunts her, hypnotic and liquid, flowing through her, both horrifying and arousing. She can't shut him up.
At her job, she struggles with a bewildering case in which rehabilitated werewolves are going astray and killing again. From his maximum security cell, Cole claims he has all the answers. But he'll only talk to Dana.
Maybe Cole knows something. Maybe he doesn't. Dana doesn't know. She only knows she's grateful for the excuse to go to him. And once she hears his voice again, she'll do anything to see him, whether it helps the case or not.
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen