Freitag, 9. Dezember 2016

Kindle Erotica December 9th 2016

New Release

Riddick (The Saints Book 1) by Kathy Coopmans Riddick (The Saints #1) by Kathy Coopmans 
#NewAdult
RIDDICK
She told me Heaven would knock on my door one day.
That I would be swept away from the hell I lived in.
She was right about one thing and so wrong about the other.
Heaven came in the form of an angel just like she said.
Beautiful.
Perfect.
An angel.
And then.
My life became hell.
She disappeared. Vanished.
I left. Went to war. Killed. All for her.
Every face was the man who took her.
Every dream filled with her.
For twelve years I existed in hell. Breathed in the fires from down below.
Until her, the woman on the beach outside of my home.
Captivating.
Enchanting.
Mesmerizing.
It couldn't be my Cora, my angel, my heaven on earth.
She was dead.
Wasn't she?
Amazon USAmazon UK

99ct Deals

regular price: 7.89
How to Seduce a Billionaire by Portia Da Costa How to Seduce a Billionaire by Portia Da Costa 
#BdSM
The virgin and the billionaire…
Just because Jess Lockhart is a virgin in her late twenties doesn’t mean she isn’t interested in men. In fact, far from it: she fantasies about finding the perfect man who can fulfil her every desire.
Her new boss, handsome billionaire Ellis McKenna, seems perfect for the job. It is clear he is as attracted to her, as she is to him. However, a tragic past has left Ellis vowing to never do ‘serious’ relationships again. Having allowed herself to be seduced by a billionaire can Jess teach him about love?
Amazon US exclusive

regular price: 4.99
Native Gold (California Legends, #1) by Glynnis Campbell Native Gold (California Legends #1) by Glynnis Campbell 
#Western #Historical
Mathilda Hardwicke, a rebellious artist rejected by her family and New York society, heads west to Gold Rush California to make a new life for herself as a mail-order bride. When fate leaves her at the altar in Paradise Bar--a ramshackle gold camp full of ragtag miners--she's sure she's leaped out of the frying pan and into the fire. But unbeknownst to Mattie, she has a protector.
Sakote, a fierce Konkow warrior, is bound by honor to watch over the white woman. And though his tribe is threatened by the encroaching miners, he's strangely drawn to Mattie, who delights in making pictures of him and whose destiny seems entwined with his.
When a tragedy at the camp forces Sakote to steal Mattie away, she finds herself in an unfamiliar Paradise of savage wonder, and she soon discovers a forbidden love more precious than gold.
Amazon USAmazon UK

regular price: 3.99
Taken by the Hitman A Bad Boy Mafia Romance (Alexis Abbott's Hitmen Book 7) by Alexis Abbott Taken by the Hitman: A Bad Boy Mafia Romance (Alexis Abbott's Hitmen Book 7) by Alexis Abbott 
#Dark
Out of the darkest evil will come the strongest love.
The Bratva is changing, but whenever there's change, there's resistance. I have to prove I’m one of them or else I’m dead.
I wasn’t prepared for what they wanted. They gave me a young and beautiful woman, to defile and break.
With a gun to my head, it's not like I have a choice.
I've never met a woman like her. Damaged, just like me, but with a clever mind that she knows is a dangerous weapon, and curves for days. Every second I spend with her, it becomes less about business, less about the darkness I'm trying to leave behind, and more her. About us, against the world.
We're going to rise above the shadows the Bratva have cast on us.
They made a dangerous mistake. They bound her to me in a way that those monsters could never comprehend. She has a part of my soul now, and I have a part of hers. Soulmates, in a way.
I'm a bad man, but I'm going to do right by her. I'm going to prove to her that even in the darkness, there's always something worth fighting for.
I’ll kill them all for her. When it’s all over, and she doesn’t need me for revenge anymore, we won't be able to walk away from our love. She’s been taken by the hitman, and I won’t let her go.
Amazon USAmazon UK

Freebies

Wanted County Knights MC by Ellen Harper Wanted: County Knights MC by Ellen Harper 
#Dark
I’M EVERYTHING SHE NEVER WANTED.
Growing up, I had a soft spot for Anna Nielsen. When her old man laid a hand on her, I did what I had to do and put an end to him. It cost me my freedom.
After I got out of jail, I decided to leave the hard life behind me. Nothing dangerous, nothing illegal, just my car shop and my sanity.
But when Anna comes crashing back into my life, she brings with her everything I’m trying to avoid. Before I know it, I’m balls deep in drugs, hitmen, and my old MC.
I didn’t ask for any of this. I certainly didn’t want it. But when I find out that Anna’s been lying to me, there’s only one thing I truly want to do:
Punish her, like only I know how.
Amazon USAmazon UK

Anti Hero by Skye Warren Anti Hero by Skye Warren #Military 
#Suspense #Bonus
Nate Gaines used to think he was fighting for freedom. Then his team died in a fiery betrayal and he realized corruption went all the way to the top. He was no hero. Not anymore.
Not working for the highest bidder. A mercenary.
And the girl he loved? She was better off without him.
Until she became a target. He'd protect her. He would kill for her. He just couldn't let himself fall for her again. That would be dangerous for both of them.
Amazon USAmazon UK

The Seduction 1 (The Seduction, #1) by Roxy Sloane The Seduction 1 (The Seduction #1) by Roxy Sloane 
#BdSM
All women look the same on their knees with their lips wrapped around my cock.
You like to think you’re different, special somehow. But trust me, I’ll have you wet and begging for it before you can think of all those bullshit, good girl reasons why not.
I'm your darkest secret. Your dirtiest fantasy.
Who am I?
The Seducer.
And I’ve never lost a case.
Until her. Keely Fawes. My mysterious new target.
Someone wants to destroy her -- and I’m their weapon of choice.
Her secrets could be my undoing. Her innocence will ruin me.
But I don’t care.
I’m going to show her how fucking good it feels to be bad. She’ll come screaming my name if it’s the last thing I do.
Amazon USAmazon UK

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen