Donnerstag, 8. Dezember 2016

Kindle Erotica December 8th 2016

New Release

Banned by Cara Chance Banned by Cara Chance 
#Taboo
It was only supposed to be a girls night out with friends. How was I to know the sexy tattooed, bad boy I hooked up with was my mother's future husband?
Gabe is hot as sin and his touch burns me in places no man’s ever been. I wanted him to be my first; I fantasized about how it would be, but now I need to keep my distance. I know how wrong my feelings for him are, but they won’t go away no matter how hard I try to suppress them.
He wants me and I don’t know how much longer I can resist him.
Amazon USAmazon UK

99ct Deals

regular price: 3.99
My Beautiful Killer A Bad Boy Mafia Romance by Riley Rollins My Beautiful Killer: A Bad Boy Mafia Romance by Riley Rollins

I’m built to f*ck and kill, and I’m the best there is at both.
I had a piano wire wrapped around my target’s neck when I first saw her. Stolen off the street, she was a sweet little schoolgirl who never saw me coming.
I’ve had a thousand women, but I've never had a girl like Abby. Luscious and innocent, her curves are soft and sweet against my ripped, chiseled body.
One look, and I'm hard. One touch, and I'm f*cking addicted.
I want her, and I get everything I want. But she's a witness, and in my world, witnesses don’t live to talk.
I kill for a living and I have no regrets. It’s who I am, who I’ve always been. But when my boss wants Abby dead, I have to be the man she needs me to be.
A hundred men, a thousand men, I'll kill them all to protect her.
They won't see me coming--not until I slit their f*cking throats.
Amazon USAmazon UK

regular price: 2.99
Unbelievable (Colt & Caroline) by Callie Harper Unbelievable (Beg For It #4) by Callie Harper 
#Billionaire #Standalone
Throw together a billionaire CEO who always gets his way and a feisty environmental activist set on shutting down his latest real estate development, and you know there’s going to be sparks.
We all know opposites attract, but the kind of heat between these two is next level. Only an unbelievable set of circumstances could let loose a passion this hot. Like if the two of them got marooned on a breathtakingly gorgeous, uninhabited tropical island...
That spark? Now it’s a blazing fire…
Amazon USAmazon UK

regular price: 2.99
Raw and Dirty A Motorcycle Club Romance (Bad Boys MC Trilogy Book 1) by Violet Blaze Raw and Dirty: A Motorcycle Club Romance (Bad Boys MC #1) by Violet Blaze
Make nice with the President of the Alpha Wolves Motorcycle Club.
Yeah right.
It was what my job description called for—I just never realized exactly how nice I needed to be.
I certainly never expected to find myself twisted up and tangled in the raw, dirty world of an outlaw motorcycle club … or in the sexy, tattooed hands of the man in charge.
Royal McBride is a jerk—but a jerk with a swoon worthy accent, a big bike, and big … well, other things.
I didn't think falling in love with him would threaten my life. His life.
That we'd both risk losing everything we hold dear.
The mayor's daughter … an outlaw MC president.
It's a match made in heaven … a match tested in hell.
Amazon USAmazon UK

Freebies

Her Personal Assistant (Dominating PA #1) by Lexy Timms Her Personal Assistant (Her Personal Assistant #1) by Lexy Timms 
#BdSM #FemDom
We all need someone who can handle our darker side
Billionaire female boss, Abigail "Abi" Monroe, is an extremely sophisticated woman with a strong backbone and crazy-smart business woman. She's on the hierarchy of the business-food chain, becoming one of the first to create a multi-million dollar company in her early twenties.
She’s used to getting what she wants and knows how to cater to her own needs. What the world doesn't know about her is that she is a sexual prowler, needing gratification on a daily basis. She has no time for love, but lust is the one thing she treats herself to.
Her company mainly consists of handsome young men, but she does not divulge herself in any – except for her personal assistant. That’s just part of the job requirement.
Amazon USAmazon UK

TouchStone for play (Story of Us Trilogy, #1) by Sydney Jamesson TouchStone for play (Story of Us Trilogy #1) by Sydney Jamesson
#Dark #BdSM
Separated by Time. United by Fate. Saved by Love...
Charismatic and sexy Ayden Stone is a multi-talented media mogul by day and playboy by night, seducing and discarding women, seeking only sexual pleasure without commitment. He is looking for the love of his life, but is settling for stand-ins … then Fate intervenes.
A chance meeting with shy school teacher Elizabeth Parker triggers a passionate reaction in him that he cannot explain. Unable to help himself, he is drawn to her by a kind of gravitational force. Up close, he recognises her charm and beauty and is consumed by the idea that they have met before.
Unschooled in the art of seduction, Elizabeth begins her journey of sexual awakening, allowing Ayden to steer her towards deep and dangerous waters, unaware of their fateful connection.
With great passion comes heartbreak, threatening their relationship and testing its limits. A dangerous figure from Elizabeth’s past returns, desperate to take back what is 'his'.
Elizabeth Parker is about to be found, but will she be bound by her destiny or by her demon …
The Story of Us is an epic story of love, loss and redemption. A modern day fairy-tale full of passion, unspeakable secrets and suspense.
Amazon USAmazon UK

Twisted Obsession by Iris Ann Hunter Twisted Obsession by Iris Ann Hunter 
#Dark #BdSM
Separated by Time. United by Fate. Saved by Love...
Charismatic and sexy Ayden Stone is a multi-talented media mogul by day and playboy by night, seducing and discarding women, seeking only sexual pleasure without commitment. He is looking for the love of his life, but is settling for stand-ins … then Fate intervenes.
A chance meeting with shy school teacher Elizabeth Parker triggers a passionate reaction in him that he cannot explain. Unable to help himself, he is drawn to her by a kind of gravitational force. Up close, he recognises her charm and beauty and is consumed by the idea that they have met before.
Unschooled in the art of seduction, Elizabeth begins her journey of sexual awakening, allowing Ayden to steer her towards deep and dangerous waters, unaware of their fateful connection.
With great passion comes heartbreak, threatening their relationship and testing its limits. A dangerous figure from Elizabeth’s past returns, desperate to take back what is 'his'.
Elizabeth Parker is about to be found, but will she be bound by her destiny or by her demon …
The Story of Us is an epic story of love, loss and redemption. A modern day fairy-tale full of passion, unspeakable secrets and suspense.
Amazon USAmazon UK

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen