Samstag, 31. Dezember 2016

Kindle Erotica December 31st 2016

New Release

Mad Girl (The Chronicles of Anna Monroe) by A.A. Dark Mad Girl (The Chronicles of Anna Monroe) by A.A. Dark #Dark
My mother was the Madison Ridge Killer … and I helped her.
At nine, I was given a new start—a new life. My adoptive parents did everything they could to help me forget my past, and for a while, they succeeded.
But I was never normal. I never truly forgot all I saw or did.
Now, twenty years later, I work in the billing department for a small city newspaper. And like decades before, not that far away, another serial killer is on the loose. I can still see her. I can still hear my mother coaxing me to slide the bright red lipstick over her beautiful victims' lips.
But this isn’t her and I’m determined to figure out who it is. I may work behind the scenes at the Rockford Times, but I’m about to get thrown right in the middle of the biggest story our city has ever seen.
My name is Anna Monroe and I’m full of secrets.
They say you’re not your past. I’m not so sure they’re right.
Amazon USAmazon UK

99ct deals

regular price: 3.99
Untouchable Lover (Warriors of Lemuria, #1) by Rosalie Redd Untouchable Lover (Worlds of Lemuria: Earth Colony #1) by Rosalie Redd #Fantasy
King Noeh wants to live his single life, fight his enemy, and honor his goddess by winning the war over Earth’s most precious resource—water. Bonding to a female shifter is not part of the plan, not until his goddess insists he take a queen by the next full moon or lose his crown. When he rescues a beautiful female from the enemy’s grasp, a forbidden attraction blooms, and he must decide between his kingdom and his heart.
Melissa hunts for a new place she can call home, one far away from her controlling master who vowed to make her his concubine. Captured by the enemy and tortured to near death, she’s rescued by a brooding, handsome king. When her master shows up at the king’s underground Keep, the tension escalates. She struggles to keep the honorable king at arm’s length, but she can’t ignore the compelling desire he ignites in her soul.
Amazon USAmazon UK

regular price: 2.99
Get Stuffed (Limited Time Box Set) by Penny Wylder Get Stuffed (Limited Time Box Set) by Penny Wylder
LIMITED TIME ONLY! This collection will be removed January 1st, so stuff yourself with it now before it's too late!
Get Stuffed is a very special box set to celebrate the holidays! If you love alpha men with firm hands, boss's who know your dark dirty secrets, and professor's who are ready to give you more than just an A... then hurry and grab this yummy treat!

Contains three of Penny's bestselling books:
Filthy Boss
The Virgin Intern
Her Dirty Professor

PLUS! A super hot and sexy short story written just for this collection!
When Dani heads to Vegas to let off steam, she doesn't expect to be rescued by the impossibly handsome and drool worthy Nolan Coldwater.
But he's much more than he seems.
And when he gets her alone in his hotel room, Dani is going to find out EXACTLY who this powerful man is.
Amazon USAmazon UK

regular price: 2.99
Cree (My Way, #1) by H.J. Bellus Cree (My Way #1) by H.J. Bellus #NewAdult
Whose parents abandon them in a trashy trailer when they are five years old? Oh Yeah! Mine do!
Hey Hoochies! I'm Milly, and I am tired of taking kicks to the gut. A broken family, an asshole husband and the loss of loved ones have left me crying Uncle, and declaring a serious case of the Fuck-Its!
I had my heart broken, stomped on and shattered before I ever started on my journey to find my little piece of happiness. With a bucket list, a '66 Ford and wild dreams, I set out on an adventure that changed my life forever.
I found Cree...
A pirate with a little princess and they swept me off my ever lovin' feet, filling my world with sprinkles, mac n' cheese and the courage to live again.
They forced my fragile heart to trust and love without fear.
But the truth is, nobody's past stays hidden forever. It's an invisible monster waiting to attack and destroy. It has the capability to ruin everything you've worked to set right.
All it takes is one final blow to the gut to end everything...
Amazon USAmazon UK

Freebies

Stolen and Forgiven (Branded Packs Book 1) by Carrie Ann Ryan Stolen and Forgiven (Branded Packs #1) by Carrie Ann Ryan & Alexandra Ivy #Paranormal
The first rule of being Alpha of the Canine Pack is to protect their secrets from the humans at all cost. One look at the dying human at his doorstep and Holden Carter knows he will have to break it. The broken woman with no hope at survival is his mate. When he forces the change on her to save her life, he not only sets forth motions that could risk both their lives, but the lives of every shifter in the world.
Ariel Sands grew up in a post-Verona infection world and under the care of the very humans she thought had cured the disease. When they betray her in the worst ways imaginable, she finds herself not only mated to the Alpha of a the very species she’s been taught to fear, but the focal point of a traitor and path to destruction for everyone’s way of life. It will take more than trust and a mating bond for Ariel and Holden to not only survive their enemies, but the burn of their own temptations.
Amazon USAmazon UK

Smoke & Metal (New York Crime Kings Book 3) by Skyla Madi Smoke & Metal (New York Crime Kings #3) by Skyla Madi
The feel of cool air on my skin is priceless. We are free, but we aren't out of the woods yet. Not by a longshot…
Can Skull feel it?
His impending downfall?
There’s a war coming, and I’m at the forefront of it. I will tear New York apart looking for my brother, and I won’t stop.
Emily thinks I’m crazy, but I’d do the same for her. There is no obstruction…
No building…
No cell…
That can withhold my family from me. I’ll find Joel. It’s only a matter of time…
Amazon USAmazon UK

Stripped by C.A. Harms Stripped by C.A. Harms
At twenty years old Kylie finds herself in a situation she never could've imagined...
She was abandoned by her husband with their five month old baby and a mountain of debt.
She's forced to look for a job, but as a high school drop-out her choices are limited.
Kylie had no choice but to become a stripper...
While working one night, Kylie feels a connection with a handsome stranger.
When she runs into him the next day, he asks to take her out, but she knows she doesn't belong in his perfect world.
The problem is, Evan can't seem to get the sexy stripper out of his mind.
He knows she doesn't belong there and something about her makes him feel alive. But when her past comes knocking, his trust issues cause him to run.
Will Kylies past continue to sabotage her? Or will she be able to break free once and for all?
Amazon USAmazon UK

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen