Freitag, 30. Dezember 2016

Kindle Erotica December 30th 2016

New Release

Logan A Dark Erotica Romance by Claire Graywood Logan: A Dark Erotica Romance by Claire Graywood #Dark
Logan
I’ve never wanted to own someone. I’ve never felt the dark, driving need that compels me, urging me on.
One way or another, I have to have her.
I have to make her mine.
****
Clara
I’ve always been an independent woman. I’m a professor, a researcher, and a scholar. Logan has been my friend, my confident, my companion. He’s been a huge help to my research.
When a strange transformation takes place, I can’t help but be attracted to him. No, it’s more than attraction; it’s need, plain and simple. I need his touch. I need his strength. I crave his dominance.
Even though I never agreed to it.
Amazon USAmazon UK

99ct Deals

regular price: 4.99
Dream Machine (Play Doctor Book 1) by Jayne Rylon Dream Machine (Play Doctor #1) by Jayne Rylon #Menage #BdSM
The best dreams are made of naughty and spice.
Rebecca Williams is about to achieve her goal of graduating from a prestigious university and winning a coveted spot in her mentor’s cutting-edge psychology practice. She just needs one more qualification: sexual experience. She never dreamed it would come at the hands of the man she’s admired and wanted for six years. Dr. Kurt Foster.
Kurt, a brilliant psychologist in the field of sexual therapy, is a scientist to the core. Attraction and lust are nothing more than chemical reactions, in his clinical opinion. Love? It’s just a figment of the imagination born of nature’s directives. He’s on the brink of proving it with a new machine that uncovers latent desires.
In short order, Becca’s forbidden lust for her boss is exposed. As Kurt continues to enlighten her on the darker facets of her sexuality, the student unexpectedly becomes the teacher.
And suddenly Kurt is confronted with the irrefutable proof that love is so much more than a societal construction.
Amazon USAmazon UK

regular price: 4.99
My Dragon Masters (Sanctuary, Texas, #2) by Krystal Shannan My Dragon Masters (Sanctuary, Texas #2) by Krystal Shannan #Fantasy #BdSM #Menage
Fire and ice don't go together... or do they?
When the beast within wakes, her desires burn with a fire she can't escape. She won't let anything stop her, not even the fact that she has no memory. She doesn't know who... or what she is, but also can't shake the feeling that she's something more than human.
Dragon shifter twin brothers, Miles and Eli Blackmoor, are exiled Drakonae kings. A thousand years ago they lost their soul mate, Diana Karlson. Betrayed by their own people, they spent centuries on earth searching for a way to reclaim their birthright and their wife. They've dedicated their lives to protecting the House of Lamidae, hoping one day one of the seers in the house would have a vision to help them.
All the Sisters ever say is... she is coming to you.
Amazon USAmazon UK

regular price: 3.99
Black Roses (The Mitchell Sisters, #3) by Samantha Christy Black Roses (The Mitchell Sisters #3) by Samantha Christy #Abuse #Standalone
Piper Mitchell
April 25th was the day I was born.
It was also the day I died.
Blood was still rushing through my veins. Oxygen was still saturating my cells. But for all intents and purposes, I ceased to be among the living.
Going back to New York for my sister's wedding was a mistake, but I made her a promise.
It would be a quick trip. Show up, say the right words, then I'd be gone. This time for good.
I didn't think anyone could understand what was taken from me that fateful day.
Not until I met him.
Mason Lawrence
I threw a football in front of eighty thousand people.
Mingling with the rich and famous was just another part of my job.
Nothing made me nervous.
Not until she walked off that plane and into my life.
She was broken. Shattered by some event she kept hidden under lock and key. The clues on her body failed to reveal her secrets--unlike the clues on my body that clearly publicized mine.
The clock was ticking, giving me only a few short months to uncover the true meaning of the flower branded into her flesh. Because if she got back on that plane, I knew it would be forever.
Amazon USAmazon UK

Freebies

Broken A Dark Romance by Willow Winters Broken: A Dark Romance by Willow Winters #Dark #BdSM
Heartless. Ruthless. Stone Cold Killer.
That’s me. I destroy anything in my path to get what I want.
Then she showed up. Olivia Bell. She’s sweet and innocent, and in the wrong place, at the wrong time.
Now she’s mine. My property. I own her. Given to me as a bargaining chip.
She’s not a part of my plans, but plans change. Her pouty lips and gorgeous curves beg me to break her.
Taking her lush curvy body, and ravaging it for all its worth would be easy, but I want to earn her submission. It’s addictive. I want it. I want her.
They wanted me to break her. I am. And I’m enjoying it. Now they want to take her from me.
Over my dead body.
Let them come for us. I’ll kill them all.
By the time I’m done, everyone will know. She belongs to me.
Amazon USAmazon UK

Gargoyle (Woodland Creek) by Scarlett Dawn Gargoyle (Woodland Creek) by Scarlett Dawn #Paranormal #MM #Menage
A shifter made of stone. And wings.
A human bent on free love. And drunk.
Any joke could be made with those two lines.
But the town of Woodland Creek, it's no laughing matter. Hostile and magical residents guard their secrets. It's too easy to be found out.
When Isaac Stone first meets Kennedy Kirk, he's tempted to shove her off the clock tower. After all, she is gripping his private parts to lean over and see his town. One little push is all it would take...
Isaac never anticipated he'd be the one to fall.
Amazon USAmazon UK

Caged (Caged, #1) by D.H. Sidebottom Caged (Caged #1) by D.H. Sidebottom #Dark #Abuse #Menage
Judd Asher was taken from his front garden when he was just four years old. After an extensive search he was never found.
Twenty-one years after a random call out, Judd is found chained and beaten in the basement of an old rundown farmhouse where he has lived the life of an animal for the last twenty-one years.
Kloe Grant is assigned as Judd’s personal therapist. It’s her job to rehabilitate him, to guide him back to normal life. But as Judd’s only emotion is rage, Kloe finds it both heart-breaking and challenging mending a soul that’s not only broken but caged inside him by the demons of his past.
However, when Kloe’s relationship with her patient raises some eyebrows, Kloe can’t fight against the powers that want to see her fail, and with an arm behind her back, she walks away, leaving behind a man who has come to live life again for her.
Four years later Judd, now known as Anderson Cain, the darkest and most formidable cage fighter in a world where violence and crime are the only way to keep breathing, Judd finds there’s not a lot in life that can abate the rage that still twists and prowls beneath his skin.
Not until a chance encounter brings him to her door. To the woman with the bluest eyes and the most stunning smile, the woman who took his hand in the darkness and led him through the door into the sun.
But Kloe Grant left him when he needed her the most. She took the only shred of hope and trust he had left and annihilated it. She starved his belief, and she fed his fury.
She owes him. And he’s going to make sure that this time, she pays. In blood. In lust. In pain. And with her soul.
Amazon USAmazon UK

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen