Samstag, 24. Dezember 2016

Kindle Erotica December 24th 2016

New Release

Savage Savior (Savage People, #3) by Charleigh Rose Savage Savior (Savage People #3) by Charleigh Rose #Dark #Standalone
Love.
It's a strange thing, isn't it?

It can make you. Break you.
Take you to places you've never been before.
I know what they say about him. What he does for the Irish mafia in New York.
But the thing is, love is blind.
It binds.
And now, we're bound for life.
Amazon USAmazon UK

99ct Deals

regular price: 5.99
The Complete Serenity Series (The Serenity Series Book 6) by Marissa Farrar The Complete Serenity Series (The Serenity Series Book 6) by Marissa Farrar #Paranormal
Caught in a violent and abusive relationship, Serenity thinks there is no escape.
Upon meeting a stranger, Sebastian, she is shown the possibility of a different future.
Only Sebastian has a dark secret; he is a vampire.
As Serenity’s life takes a terrifying turn, she finds herself drawn into a world she never knew existed; one of murder, love and immortality. She is forced to confront her own weaknesses to save both her own life and that of the vampire she has come to love. But in the end all that matters is; can she find the strength to be alone?
Amazon USAmazon UK

regular price: 3.99
Drawn to You Boxed Set (Volumes 1-3) (Millionaire's Row) by Vanessa Booke Drawn to You: Boxed Set (Volumes 1-3) (Millionaire's Row) by Vanessa Booke #NewAdult
Your whole world can change in a single moment.
A reckless moment where you let go of your inhibitions and you lose control. I pride myself on never losing control, but somehow, I did with her. I let my desire overtake me, and I took a bite of that forbidden fruit that stood in front of me in nothing but a nightie. I fucked my best friend’s little sister, and I regretted it the moment I felt her wrapped around me. Not because it felt bad. No, because, since that moment, nothing has ever felt so right…
My name is Tristan Knight and I'm not your average New York millionaire. In fact, there's nothing average about me. I was born in the projects, and I lived there up until the day I was adopted. My past is a distant memory of fuck-ups and bad luck.
The only thing that kept me from ending up like everyone else on the street was the StoneHaven family. When I met them, I was determined to hate them all. They represented everything I didn't have. Power. Wealth. Control.
At least, that's what I used to think.
Now, as time goes on, I find myself falling in love with their shattered lives... falling in love with the one thing I can't have. Her. Emily StoneHaven.
Amazon USAmazon UK

regular price: 3.99
Release! A Walker Brothers Novel (The Walker Brothers Book 1) by J.S. Scott Release!: A Walker Brothers Novel (The Walker Brothers #1) by J.S. Scott #NewAdult
My name is Eva Morales, and I was one step away from being homeless when Trace Walker came into my life. I want to hate him because of my past, but I end up making what I consider a "devil's bargain" with the arrogant young billionaire instead. Really, I have no choice. It's either take the work he's offering or starve, and I've been hungry long enough.
I didn't think being his fake fiancee for the holidays would be a difficult job, but it ends up more complicated than I ever imagined, and I see a whole new side of Trace once he lets his guard down. He's haunted by his past--just like me, But there are things I can never tell him, secrets I don't dare reveal.
Eventually, I find myself in a difficult situation because our volatile attraction to each other won't be denied. Should I tell him the truth, or do I finish the job he's paying me for and walk away with my secrets still hidden, my pride still intact? He's paying me enough for this job to take care of myself once it's over. I've always been alone, and I always thought I preferred it...until I met Trace. I'd have to put everything on the line to be honest with him, but he very well might be the first man who is worth the risk. Honestly, I'd be endangering more than just my pride. I could handle feeling like a loser, because I've pretty much felt that way my entire life. What really terrifies me is being vulnerable and the possibility of ending up with a shattered heart....
Amazon USAmazon UK

Freebies

Tempting (Tempting, #1) by Alex Lucian Tempting (Tempting #1) by Alex Lucian #NewAdult
His body climbing over mine.
My teeth biting his neck.
His scent on my skin.
My nails carving a path down his back.
His commands whispered in my ear.
All of my senses filled with him.
I knew it was bad. But I craved more.
It had begun innocently enough, bumping into one another in a crowded Boston bar. What followed that night had been anything but innocent.
Because I'd known, even as he'd slid inside of me, that he was my professor. I'd pursued him, a predator stalking its prey.
And he didn't know I was his student.
But he would.
Amazon USAmazon UK

Double Down (The Drift, #1) by Susan Hayes Double Down (The Drift) by Susan Hayes #Menage #Aliens
When it comes to love, sometimes the best bet is to double down.
Kit and Luke Armas are cyborgs created for one purpose, battle. Now that the war is over, they must fight to carve out a place for themselves in a universe they were intended to die for but never be a part of.
Cargo pilot Zura Watson came to the edge of civilized space to start over. The Drift is a haven for the hunted, the lost, and those seeking second chances. It was also the last place in the cosmos Zura expected to find love.
When the shadows of the past threaten to eclipse this trio’s future, they’ll have to fight for their chance at love and the life they’ve always dreamed of.
Amazon USAmazon UK

Taming The Biker (The Biker, #5) by Cassie Alexandra Taming The Biker (The Biker #5) by Cassie Alexandra #Novella #Standalone
After a short fling with hell-raising womanizer, Taylor (Tail) Adams, Lauren Macey discovers that she’s pregnant with the biker’s child. Knowing that the MC lifestyle isn’t what she wants for their baby, and that Tail isn’t exactly ‘father’ material, Lauren decides not to tell him. This proves challenging, especially when she realizes that he isn’t ready to end their affair…
Amazon USAmazon UK

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen