Samstag, 17. Dezember 2016

Kindle Erotica December 17th 2016

New Release

Dark Alley Stalker (Dark Alley #6) by D.S. Wrights Dark Alley: Stalker (Dark Alley #6) by D.S. Wrights #Suspense
Alice might have decided too late to make changes to her newfound leisure activity, as more and more presents turn up on her doorstep, at her work, and at the Dark Alley.
As she tries to investigate who might be the sender or the senders, Alice makes an unsettling discovery that has her turning to the person she swore to stay away from.

Episodes of Season 1:
#1 Dark Alley: Stranger
#2 Dark Alley: Club
#3 Dark Alley: Master
#4 Dark Alley: Need
#5 Dark Alley: Game
#6 Dark Alley: Stalker
#7 Dark Alley: Lust
#8 Dark Alley: Mistress
Amazon USAmazon UK

99ct Deals

regular price: 7.98
The Need Boxset by K.I. Lynn The Need Boxset by K.I. Lynn & N. Isabelle Blanco 
#NewAdult #Dark #Bundle
I claimed him as mine when I was only seven years old.
It would end up becoming the most painful thing I’ve ever done in my life.
The boy who became my best friend grew up into the damaged, turbulent man that owns me.
He’s been cruel.
I’ve lashed back.
For years we’ve been trapped in a toxic whirlwind of back and forth heartache.
Why?
Because he’s no longer my best friend.
Years ago, he became my step brother.
Now… He’s the self destruction I desperately need to run from. And the one thing in the world I can’t live without.
He’s a whore and I break, letting him in.
One hit is a gateway drug, and I’m suddenly unable to stay away. So I take what I need from him.
I hate him.
I love him.

Includes the first teaser of Own, Need part 3!
Amazon USAmazon UK

regular price: 2.99
Shuttergirl by C.D. Reiss Shuttergirl (The Hollywood Project #1) by C.D. Reiss 
#NewAdult
ONE movie star on the cusp of greatness
ONE broken girl who touched him
TEN years to forget her
A MILLION stories in Hollywood
I am not hurt.
I don’t need a second chance with him, or a life I thought I had.
While he was out forgetting me to become a movie star, I was building a career out of nothing. A career as a paparazzi, but a career. For a foster kid who bounced around every home in Los Angeles, that wasn’t easy.
This camera is all I have.
He’s nothing to me. Every time I take his picture and sell it, I remind myself that I did it all without him or his approval, his cinnamon smell or his lithe body. He can light up the screen like a celestial body, but he’s nothing to me.
He can throw my camera off a balcony, and nothing has to change. We can stay king and queen of the same city, and different worlds.
Except this is Hollywood, and here, anything can happen.
Amazon USAmazon UK

regular price: 2.99
Anarchy and Kisses (Anarchy Duo Book 1) by Katie de Long Anarchy and Kisses (Anarchy Duo Book 1) by Katie de Long 
#Dark
Love is chaos.
No one can say Celia Ilan wasn’t warned away from Kris Brant. From the moment their eyes met in a group therapy session, she knew Kris Brant was danger. And she didn't care.
Love is war.
Kris Brant is bad news: violent, sadistic, and utterly immovable. But when he recruits the shy young woman with a monster in her eyes, he finds a stronger ally than he ever could have guessed.
As Celia and Kris’s killer rampage garners momentum and collateral damage, their enemies gather strength. And when the two terrorists are brought down, their love may be the first casualty.
Amazon USAmazon UK

Freebies

Beyond Shame (Beyond, #1) by Kit Rocha Beyond Shame (Beyond #1) by Kit Rocha 
#BdSM #Dystopia
All Noelle Cunningham has ever wanted is a life beyond–beyond the walls of Eden, where only the righteous are allowed to remain, and beyond her stiflingly restrictive existence as a councilman’s daughter. But only ruins lie outside the City, remnants of a society destroyed by solar storms decades earlier.

The sectors surrounding Eden house the corrupt, the criminal–men like Jasper McCray, bootlegger and cage fighter. Jas clawed his way up from nothing to stand at the right hand of Sector Four’s ruthless leader, and he’ll defend the O’Kane gang with his life. But no fight ever prepared him for the exiled City girl who falls at his feet.

Her innocence is undeniable, but so is their intense sexual attraction, and soon they’re crossing every boundary Noelle barely knew she had. But if she wants to belong to Jas, first she’ll have to open herself to the gang, to a dangerous world of sex, lust and violence. A world where passion is power, and freedom is found in submission.
Amazon USAmazon UK

Frenched (Frenched, #1) by Melanie Harlow Frenched (Frenched #1) by Melanie Harlow 
#Humor
When I got dumped by my stupid fiancé a week before the wedding, my plans involved nothing more than ice cream, a blanket fort, and a bonfire of his possessions.
But my friends convinced me that bitter tastes better drowned in Bordeaux, so I came to Paris for a single-moon.
Then I met him. He's shown me things I’ve never seen before, and I’m not talking about the Louvre.
Is it just the seduction of Paris? Or could this be the real thing?
Amazon USAmazon UK

Bunny and the Bear (Furry United Coalition, #1) by Eve Langlais Bunny and the Bear (Furry United Coalition #1) by Eve Langlais 
#Paranormal #Humor
What's a poor bear to do when all he wants is some sweet, bunny pie?
Bears and bunnies aren't supposed to mix, or that's what Chase keeps telling himself when his bouncy new neighbor won't stay out of his business--and his mind. However, the more he gets to know his overly perky neighbor, the more he craves her, a desire worse than his addiction to honey and pie.
Miranda's on a mission for the Furry United Coalition, and it involves secretly guarding one grumpy ol' bear. Staying focused on the job isn't easy when all she can think about is turning his frown upside down, a task made harder when she gets a glimpse of his passion. When she hears about his theory on woodland creatures and predators not mixing, she thinks all is lost, but she didn't count on a bear's curious nature--and possessive need.
When an evil force abducts Chase, Miranda unleashes her bunny in order to save him, but the revelation of her shifter side puts her in danger. Is one ornery bear enough to save her from a mad scientist? And if he does, can a bear forget her woodland creature status long enough to love her and make her his mate?
Amazon USAmazon UK

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen