Donnerstag, 15. Dezember 2016

Kindle Erotica December 15th 2016

New Release

Savage Truth The Grinders Book 1 by Kathleen Kelly Savage Truth: The Grinders Book 1 by Kathleen Kelly 
#Dark
Truthful Hunter.
Truth to his millions of fans and those closest to him. Son of a tragic mother and talented but flawed father. Truth defies all odds, making the world his own as he emerges from the ashes of a disadvantaged childhood to become a world renowned Rock God.
Follow Truth as he overcomes adversity and falls in love with music, leading him to his true family, The Grinders. Pulled into a world of women, booze and drugs, The Grinders set their sights high and won't stop until they dominate the charts.
Famous not only for his onstage performances, Truth is quite the ladies' man. That is, until he meets his beloved Rosie. Only then is the real Truth revealed.
If you love the Savage Angels MC Series, you'll know who Truth is. Find out where it all began in this fast paced and empowering story from childhood to stardom.
Amazon USAmazon UK

99ct Deals

regular price: 4.99
The Plume The First Anthology by Ella Ardent The Plume: The First Anthology (The Plume #1-3) by Ella Ardent 
#BdSM #Bundle
Welcome to the Plume - where members are bound by desire and fantasies come true.

SUBMISSION: Lifestyle reporter Joanna is prepared to do whatever is necessary to get the story about the notorious private club known as the Plume – even apply for membership. Rex will do anything to protect his club and the privacy of his membership – and he isn’t adverse to teaching Joanna a lesson about curiosity – and control. They both get more than expected when Joanna’s own secret desires are revealed.

SURRENDER: Mike is equally determined to forget his days of pleasure at the Plume and to win over his conservative co-worker Joanna. When he learns that Joanna plans to fulfill her sex slave fantasy within the Plume, he begs his old pal Rex to let him protect her there. Instead, Rex gives Mike to his partner, Athena, to make her fantasy come true, believing that Joanna’s surrender will ensure his own. It seems that everyone will achieve their dream except Mike, but passions don’t always run as anticipated within the Plume…

SEDUCTION: Joanna and Mike have discovered that they share a taste for bondage as well as a yearning for a committed relationship. Can they build a future together that fulfills their secret desires – or will the allure of the Plume and its pleasures prove too potent to resist? Meanwhile, it’s Christmas at the Plume and Rex is making the wishes of club members come true – including those who have been nice and those who have been naughty.
Amazon USAmazon UK

regular price: 3.99
The Found (Crow City, #2) by Cole McCade The Found (Crow City #2) by Cole McCade 
#Dark #BdSM
Witness to a murder. Kidnapped by a monster. Life hanging on a whim. Willow Armitage’s world was already falling apart; between getting fired and caring for her chronically ill father, she’s had little room for anything but survival. But that survival hangs in the balance the night she stumbles into a back alley – and watches a stranger die at the hands of the most beautiful man she’s ever seen.
Lethal. Powerful. Unstable. Terrifying. The contract killer known only as Priest is a dangerous unknown, and when Willow wakes tied to a chair in his hideout, the only thing she sees in his fox-gold eyes is death.
Yet for Priest, Willow is a dilemma: an innocent, a saint among the sinners he cuts down in the streets of Crow City. His code of honor forbids shedding innocent blood. Releasing her will send her straight to the police. The only answer is a warped game, and his promise: that he will find the darkness inside her, expose it, and prove that deep down, everyone is just as monstrous as he… and just as worthy of death.
Yet he unearths not a monster, but a smoldering and secret desire – one that has always terrified Willow, and may be her undoing. His touch sets her alight. His strength burns through her like flame. And his control melts her each time he binds her virgin body, possesses her, teaches her the strength in weakness and the passion in submission.
But that passion may be her damnation, and in the end Willow must choose: Priest’s love, or her own life.
When his every kiss is pure sin… can she resist damnation long enough for Priest to find his way to redemption?
Amazon USAmazon UK

regular price: 3.99
Snake a Stepbrother Romance by Emilia Beaumont Snake: a Stepbrother Romance (Stepbrother Romance #1) by Emilia Beaumont 
#Taboo
Cheating, f**king, lying Snake!
I thought he was different than all the rest.
My stepbrother, Devan, was everything I longed for in a man: loyal, protective, and strong.
After being burned so many times by cheating scumbags, you can understand why. Devan’s the perfect guy; the standard I hold other men up to. If only I could have a carbon copy of him… tattoos and all.
But then he kissed me. And no matter how much I want him to be mine, I now see him for what he really is.
Another snake that can’t keep it in his pants.
He’s married, for f*cks sake!
Their marriage is in trouble, but that’s no excuse, and it just happens to be one of the reasons why I’m living with the couple… I’ve made a deal to be their surrogate.
How did my life become so complicated all of a sudden?
Because now, after just one amazing kiss, I can’t stop thinking about my stepbrother and the baby I promised to give him.
Amazon USAmazon UK

Freebies

The Risk (Mindf*ck Series #1) by S.T. Abby The Risk (Mindf*ck Series #1) by S.T. Abby 
#Dark #Novella
They took too much.
Left too little.
I had nothing to lose...until him.
*****************
~Lana~
I didn't expect him.
I didn't want to fall in love.
But I can't let him go.
Logan Bennett makes the world a safer place.
He's brilliant.
He's a hero.
He locks away the sick and depraved.
But while he's saving lives, I'm taking them. Collecting the debts that are owed to me.
Ten years ago, they took from me. They left me for dead.
They should have made sure I stayed dead.
Now I'm taking from them.
One name at a time.
I've trained for too long.
I've been patient.
I can't stop now.
Revenge is best served cold...
They never see me coming, until I paint their walls red.
Logan doesn't know how they hurt me. He doesn't know about the screams they ignored. He doesn't know how twisted that town really is.
He just knows people are dying.
He doesn't know he's in love with their killer.
No one suspects a dead girl.
And Logan doesn't suspect the girl in his bed.
They're looking for a monster.
Not a girl who loves red.
Not a girl in love.
I'm a faceless nightmare.
At least until I tell them the story they've pretended never happened.
But in the end, will Logan choose them? Or will we watch them burn together?
Amazon USAmazon UK

Sin & Secrets (New York Crime Kings Book 2) by Skyla Madi Sin & Secrets (New York Crime Kings Book 2) by Skyla Madi 
#Crime
Anything can happen underground, and although our future is uncertain, there's one thing I know for sure…
Emily is working her way under my skin…
…and I'm letting her.
I sleep while chaos swirls around me, and all I can do is watch as anarchy brews. Recklessly, I seek comfort in a stranger, and somehow, I've let Emily thread our futures together. I should be thinking about saving my brother, but right now, she’s at the forefront of my mind.
I have to get her out of here.
I have to keep her safe…
At all costs.
Amazon USAmazon UK

A Thief in Venice (Nights in Venice, #1) by Tara Crescent A Thief in Venice (Nights in Venice #1) by Tara Crescent 
#BdSM #Novella #Standalone
Two thieves. One painting. One very dangerous game.
For seven years, Lucia Petrucci has stolen a painting every year to keep the memory of her parents alive. But now she has made a mistake. She has crossed the most dangerous man in Venice. Antonio Moretti, Head of the Thieves Guild.
She has stolen from Antonio, and he wants retribution. Can Lucia pay his price?
Amazon USAmazon UK

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen