Mittwoch, 14. Dezember 2016

Kindle Erotica December 14th 2016

New Release

Road to Nowhere (Road to Nowhere, #1) by M. Robinson Road to Nowhere (Road to Nowhere #1) by M. Robinson 
#Dark
I once read that every warrior hoped an honorable death would find him. I always went looking for mine, but not even the Reaper wanted me.
I was trained to kill. I was trained to not ask why. To take orders and just march in line. Hooah motherfucker.
Life or death.
Ride or die.
And I’m not only talking about the military. I’m talking about the life that led me on the road to nowhere.
My life.
I fought for my brothers.
I fought for my family.
I fought for my country.
And I fought for her…

Never realizing I might die for them too.

Amazon USAmazon UK

99ct Deals

regular price: 9.99
Blood & Betrayal The Complete Black Shamrocks MC Series by Kylie Hillman Blood & Betrayal: The Complete Black Shamrocks MC Series by Kylie Hillman 
#Dark
Brotherhood before blood.
It's that simple.
Until, the brotherhood betrays blood...
On the surface, the Black Shamrocks MC is exactly what an outlaw motorcycle club should be.
Unapologetically brutal. Unquestionably ruthless. Unwaveringly loyal. The brotherhood appears rock solid, allied and impenetrable. Their various blood ties only serve as a reminder of the generations of kinship and family that came before them.
Dig a little deeper and the illusion begins to shatter. Beneath a well-cultivated facade of unity, old tensions simmer and new alliances are created. Game plans are being put into action. Legacies are being secured. Deals with the devil are being made.
While these betrayals are being executed with cold efficiency, a new love is born. It's a love that those undermining the club never saw coming. It's a love that threatens to derail the upcoming coup. It's a love that could unite them all and stop evil in its tracks if it's allowed to prosper.
When those closest to you are plotting your downfall, is it possible for love to conquer all? If the war needed to defeat those responsible could cost you a loved one, would you be willing to pay the price? Unfortunately, the answers don't actually matter anymore ... because, ready or not, the Black Shamrocks MC is about to be engulfed by BLOOD & BETRAYAL.
Amazon US exclusive

regular price: 2.99
Dirty Hacker (Alpha Men, #2) by Tia Lewis Dirty Hacker (Alpha Men #2) by Tia Lewis & Roxy Sinclaire 
#Suspense
Truthful Hunter.
Truth to his millions of fans and those closest to him. Son of a tragic mother and talented but flawed father. Truth defies all odds, making the world his own as he emerges from the ashes of a disadvantaged childhood to become a world renowned Rock God.
Follow Truth as he overcomes adversity and falls in love with music, leading him to his true family, The Grinders. Pulled into a world of women, booze and drugs, The Grinders set their sights high and won't stop until they dominate the charts.
Famous not only for his onstage performances, Truth is quite the ladies' man. That is, until he meets his beloved Rosie. Only then is the real Truth revealed.
If you love the Savage Angels MC Series, you'll know who Truth is. Find out where it all began in this fast paced and empowering story from childhood to stardom.
Amazon USAmazon UK

regular price: 2.99
Bind by B.B. Hamel Bind by B.B. Hamel 
#Dark
I’ll bind her body until she’s completely mine.
I live my life in darkness. I hunt and kill the worst scum in the world, and I never let people get close to me. I can’t risk destroying them. All I know how to do is kill.
Until I meet her, Amelia Jones.
She’s gorgeous with an innocent look that makes my blood boil, but I can’t let her slow me down. The scars on her skin hint at something darker behind those soft green eyes, something as broken as me. I want to trace every last scar with the tips of my fingers.
I killed her abusive father right in front of her. I don’t leave witnesses, but I had to make an exception. Just this once.
I may have spared her life, but I can’t risk giving her the freedom she craves. I’ll lock her up until she begs me to keep her forever.
Once she’s down on her knees, only then I’ll give her what she wants.
Amazon USAmazon UK

Freebies

Irrevocable (Irrevocable, #1) by Skye Callahan Irrevocable (Irrevocable #1) by Skye Callahan 
#Dark #BdSM
Sometimes when you can't go back, the only way out is to descend into the darkness.

My Captor
When I woke in that place, I just wanted to survive. But survival came at a cost, for which they demanded my will and body.

My Master
With pain came acceptance. Fully-dependent on the man who claimed me, I learned to appreciate what I had-life and relative safety.

My Protector
I watched him spill blood and tend my injuries. With betrayal came a revelation. The only way out was to bring them all down or die trying.
Amazon USAmazon UK

Tempted by the Boss (Tempted, #1) by Hazel Kelly Tempted by the Boss (Tempted #1) by Hazel Kelly 
#NewAdult #Novella
The Tempted Series is now complete! This is book 1 of 5.
When Ella Riley gets a chance to score her dream job at the Abbott Hotel, she can't believe her luck... or how insanely sexy her billionaire boss is.
Still, Ella is determined to impress him with her professionalism in order to land the full time position she so desperately needs.
So what will she do when she finds out her boss has an entirely different agenda?
Amazon USAmazon UK


Underground A Hardcore Romance Collection by Amanda Mackey Underground: A Hardcore Romance Collection 
#Anthology
9 Full length novels by International and best selling authors. The mafia, motorcycle clubs, crime lords, the criminal underworld, we got it all...
They are hot, they are sexy, they are hard core romances!
Ashby Holler by Jamie Zakian
Blood & Rust by Skyla Madi
Confessions of an Old Lady by Christina Morgan
Defending Jagger by Amanda Mackey
Forever Lost by Laura Morgan
Gian by Lisa Cardiff
Rewriting Destiny by Shelly Morgan
Russian Law by Camille Taylor
Russian Tattoos: Obsession by Kat Shehata
Amazon USAmazon UK

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen