Sonntag, 11. Dezember 2016

Kindle Erotica December 11th 2016

New Release

One Wrong Glance (The Citadel Series Book 3) by Deanndra Hall One Wrong Glance (The Citadel Series #3) by Deanndra Hall 
#BdSM

Parents are supposed to love their kids, not kill them, Right?
At least that’s what Malcolm Collins thought, but when a string of racially-motivated hate crimes bears his father’s signature quotes from over the years, what is he supposed to think? One clue after another pile up to threaten him and his Citadel bodyguard, Wendy Ryan, even as they struggle to forge a love relationship. Everything gets derailed over one crazy, kinky night, and they both think things couldn’t get worse. Unfortunately, that’s before one simple glance between them in the presence of his parents ignites a firestorm. It won’t be easy to snuff out, and it may even cost someone their life.
Join Wendy, Malcolm, and the entire group of Walters friends and family in a steamy, kinky end to the Citadel series. One Wrong Glance is a heartbreaking tale that shows you how powerful simple words can be—power that’s not always for the good.
Amazon USAmazon UK

99ct Deals

regular price: 4.99
Claimed by a Demon King (Eternal Mates, #2) by Felicity Heaton Claimed by a Demon King (Eternal Mates #2) by Felicity Heaton 
#Paranormal

The moment the demon King Thorne of the Third Realm set eyes on the mortal huntress Sable, he knew she was his fated one. The fiery, dangerous female awakened hungers he had never experienced before, a dark craving and passion that has consumed him in their time apart. As the lunar cycle wanes, she enters his world again and nothing will stand in the way of him claiming his forever with her—not the relentless assault from the Fifth Realm or the dark elf male determined to seduce her out of his grasp.
Intent on achieving the coveted position of commander at Archangel, Sable leads her small team into the dark underworld and the Third Realm, to a war where her allies are the very creatures she normally hunts—vampires, werewolves, and demons. Her eagerness to lead the deadly mission has everything to do with winning her promotion, and nothing to do with the kingdom’s brash, lethally seductive demon king—a king who stirred fierce desire and wildfire heat in her with just a look and an innocent touch when they first met, and has been in her wicked dreams ever since.
As the gathering storm between rivals unleashes irresistible passion that flares white-hot and the heat of the battle brings life-shattering realisations, can Sable place her duty before her heart? Or will she surrender to her deepest desires and be claimed by a demon king?
Amazon USAmazon UK

regular price: 2.99
Bedtime Fantasies an anthology of short erotic stories by Mark D. Davis Bedtime Fantasies: an anthology of short erotic stories by Mark D. Davis 
#Short #Anthology

Enter Mark D Davis's world of delightful and decadent shorts. Each one tells you a little story and each one will arouse your senses. He's an extrordinary erotic poet with two previous releases, Outback Housecall and an erotic poetry book, It's my Pleasure, which are available now. Included with his shorts are three poems, so very delicious, to add to the readers experience. Enjoy these little stories now.
Amazon USAmazon UK

regular price: 2.99
Hopeless Vows by Rachael Duncan Hopeless Vows by Rachael Duncan 
#NewAdult

It was a modern take on an arranged marriage that was supposed to lead to my happily ever after. The rules were simple:
1. Marry a complete stranger chosen for you by professionals.
2. Live together as man and wife for eight weeks while cameras record your every move.
3. Make a decision to stay together or get a divorce.
Call me crazy, but I had complete faith in the process, until I saw who was waiting for me at the end of the aisle.
Austin James has never met me, but that doesn’t mean I don’t know him. With no other choice, I say my vows and pray I can make it through the next eight weeks. Then I’ll leave. What connects us is my best kept secret, and I’ll protect it at all costs even if that means walking away from the only person I’ve ever cared about.
Amazon USAmazon UK

Freebies

Long by B.B. Hamel Long by B.B. Hamel 
#NewAdult #Sports

I’m having that cocky jock’s baby, but he won’t have me.
Gibson Evans is the best college football quarterback in the country. He’s tall, broad, tattooed, and so incredibly handsome.
And he got me pregnant. It was supposed to be just one night, but a broken condom changed all of our plans forever.
People treat him like a hero, but I think he’s a total prick. Gibson gets whatever he wants, and now suddenly he wants me.
But I have enough to deal with. I have to stop daydreaming about his hands between my thighs and concentrate on having this baby while still managing to graduate on time.
He wants to make a deal. If I promise to spend time with him, he’ll help me with my final biology research. That means an entire semester of studying Gibson’s body.
I’m not sure I can do this. One second I can’t stand to be around him, and the next I’m touching his ripped muscles and trying to suppress my excitement.
I’m terrified he’ll ruin everything if I let this become more than just work.
Amazon USAmazon UK

Dirty Billionaire (The Dirty Billionaire Trilogy, #1) by Meghan March Dirty Billionaire (The Dirty #Billionaire Trilogy #1) by Meghan March

I've got a big dick and an even bigger bank account. That's pretty much where my bio ends.
Honestly, I don't need to say anything else. I've just sold 99% of women on going home with me.
Do I sound like an asshole to you?
That's because I am.
And guess what? It works for me just fine.
Or at least it did.
Until I met her.
Books talk about sparks flying. Fuck that shit. With her, it was like emergency flares mixed with jet fuel. Or maybe just straight up napalm.
Only one problem.
She wouldn't tell me her name or her number when she disappeared from the hotel room after the hottest fucking night of my life.
Now I've had a taste of unicorn pussy—the sweetest, rarest of all pussy—and I need it again.
So what's an asshole to do?
I took this problem to the street. A missed connection gone viral.
And when I find her? I'm keeping her.
Amazon USAmazon UK

Not Giving Up Contemporary Romance BWWM Romance (Book 1) by Shantee' Parks Not Giving Up Contemporary Romance #BWWM Romance (Book 1) by Shantee' Parks

MEET BRANDON CHRISTOPHER ASHER II. All throughout college, he was a well-known playboy. The Harvard medical student met mocha beauty, Zoey, and fell hard. She has a troubled past and she's not looking for love. Nevertheless, Brandon captured Zoey’s heart. The women in his life are not accepting of her. Brandon wants a future with Zoey, however Zoey doesn’t believe she deserves love. She believes any chance at happiness is non-existent. Will Zoey let this Billionaire philanthropist into her heart? What will happen if Brandon learns the truth about Zoey’s past?
Amazon USAmazon UK

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen