Montag, 7. November 2016

Kindle Erotica November 7th 2016

New Release

Love, Lies, & Crime Anthology by Kimberly Blalock Love, Lies, & Crime: #Anthology #Crime
Love. Lies. Crimes.
What if you were given free reign to break the law...to commit a crime? Would you be brave enough to do it?
Twelve writers will plot and weave stories of love, lies, and crime. You will want to buckle up and prepare for the ride. These deliciously twisted minds will serve you stories not apt for the faint of heart. You will sit on the edge of your seat gasping, sighing, laughing and crying page after page...
Will darkness defeat the light, or will gun powder, switchblades and bloodshed reign?
Read twelve bone-chillingly twisted, and provocative stories penned by twelve brilliant masterminds of crime.
They're waiting. Are you ready?
Participating Authors: Freya Barker Kimberly Blalock, Danielle Jamie, Katheryn Kiden, Addison Kline, Jesse Lorenzo, Loren Kendall, Imy Santiago, Courtney Shockey, Madison Street, Melissa Toppen, and Silla Webb
100% of the proceeds from this anthology will benefit Toys for Tots.
Amazon USAmazon UK

99ct deals

regular price: 4.99
Salvatore a Dark Mafia Romance (Benedetti Brothers #1) by Natasha Knight Salvatore: a Dark Mafia Romance (Benedetti Brothers #1) by Natasha Knight #Dark #BdSM
Lucia
It all started with a contract signed by him, then by me, while our families watched. While my father sat silent, a man defeated, giving his daughter to the Benedetti monsters.
I obeyed. I played my part. I signed my name and gave away my life. I became their living, breathing trophy, a constant symbol of their power over us. That was five years ago.
Then came the time for him to claim me. For Salvatore Benedetti to own me. I had vowed vengeance. I had learned hate. And yet, nothing could have prepared me for the man who now ruled my life.
I expected a monster, one I would destroy. But nothing is ever black or white. No one is either good or evil. For all his darkness, I saw his light. For all his evil, I saw his good. As much as he made me hate him, a passion hotter than the fires of hell burned inside me.
I was his, and he was mine. My very own monster.

Salvatore
I owned the DeMarco Mafia Princess. She belonged to me now. We had won, and they had lost. And what better way to teach a lesson than to take from them that which is most precious? Most beloved? I was the boy who would be king. Next in line to rule the Benedetti Family. Lucia DeMarco was the spoils of war. Mine to do with as I pleased.
It was my duty to break her. To make her life a living hell. My soul was dark, I was hell bound. And there was no way out, not for either of us. Because the Benedetti family never lost, and in our wake, we left destruction. It’s how it had always been. How I believed it would always be. Until Lucia.
Amazon USAmazon UK

regular price: 3.99
Secrets (BDSM Connections Book 1) by Claire Thompson Secrets (BDSM Connections #1) by Claire Thompson #BdSM #Romance
Secrets protect…but they also destroy.
Allie Swift has a secret—one that has kept her from finding a Dom willing to take her where she longs to go, far beyond the slap-and-tickle approach of BDSM-lite, into the deep reaches of true sadomasochism.
When she meets Liam on a BDSM personals site, she senses he’s different from the Doms she has been with before. His darkly compelling nature speaks directly to her submissive heart.
Liam Byrne had it all—a great career, a hot body, and a submissive fiancée. That is, until a year ago when a head-on collision with a drunk driver shattered not only his leg, but also his life. Now Liam harbors an ominous secret, one that’s tearing him apart and causing him to hold the world, including Allie Swift, at arm’s length.
As the intensity of their D/s exploration increases, Liam and Allie must confront their fears. Together they must decide if the bond they share is strong enough to survive bringing their secrets to light.
Amazon USAmazon UK

regular price: 2.99
Beyond Love Lies Deceit by Melissa Toppen Beyond Love Lies Deceit by Melissa Toppent #Dark #Suspense
Revenge is not the answer. There is no peace in vengeance. These are the things my mother taught me as a child. I must learn to forgive and through that forgiveness will find the means to let go. I used to believe she was right.
I used to believe a lot of things... That was before the careless acts of one person ripped my entire family apart.
I swore one day he would pay. One day he would understand what it felt like to lose everything. One day… And now that time has finally come.
But just when I think I understand the rules, the game changes... I wasn't looking for love in my pursuit of revenge. It was the last thing I expected or even wanted for that matter. But it happened just the same.
Now I'm trapped. Trapped within the lies I have created. Trapped in a game that I'm not sure I can win. I thought I knew the players. I was wrong...
Now my very life hangs in the balance and there's only one person that can help me. But first he has to learn the truth about who I really am...
My name is Samantha Cole and this is my story...
Amazon USAmazon UK

Freebies

The Master Series. Box Set One. Books 1 to 6 Bought by the Billionaire (Bought By the Billionaire Box Set) by Simone Leigh Bought by the Billionaire (Bought By the Billionaire Box Set) by Simone Leigh #BdSM #Short #Bundle
Elizabeth is a student working in a dead-end hotel job to makes ends meet, but dreaming of a better life. When she foolishly decides to shower in the penthouse bathroom of one of the hotel guests, it has consequences she did not expect.
The Master Series is a tale of Cinderella Erotic Romance, a Billionaire, Alpha Male Master, a submissive woman, BDSM and bondage.
The Compilation Box Set contains the first six episodes of the story: The Master's Maid, The Master's Contract, The Master's Courtesan, The Master's Desires, The Master's Fantasies, The Master's Obsession
Amazon USAmazon UK

Every Love (Every Soul Series Book 3) by L.K. Collins Every Love (Every Soul #3) by L.K. Collins #Military #Standalone
Post – Living in the after, the events that took place over a year ago are etched in my brain. Haunting me in the worst ways imaginable.
Traumatic – Physical and psychological scars have me so wounded that I can’t get through a day without my mind swirling with constant fucked up images.
Stress – Anxiety. Panic. Rage. I’m not myself and the pain I fight through each day has made me make some really bad decisions.
Disorder – Out of control. Not fucking normal. Nowhere even close.
I say fuck Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder.
The life I left behind is gone and everything, I’d hoped to return to has been stolen away, all while I was being beaten, starved, and tortured. But being Nate Wilcox, I pick my ass up, ‘cause I’m a fucking survivor. Even if my methods are totally fucked up, it’s all I can do to keep the pain at bay.
Amazon USAmazon UK

Powerless by Liz Gavin Powerless by Liz Gavin #BdSM #FF #Short
Meet Carol Anne Sullivan, a burnt-out stock broker from New York. She's having a hard time managing her business and dealing with the frustrations in her love life. Mark, her P.A. and current love interest, is not getting the job done in the sack. Her clients are hysterical demanding her attention 24/7 and expecting her to solve the world's economic crisis to save their investments. She's frustrated and on the verge of a nervous breakdown when a new employee catches her eye. She finds herself daydreaming about a naughty young girl. The thing is, though, she's never felt like that about another woman. So what's eating her now?
Amazon USAmazon UK   

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen