Samstag, 5. November 2016

Kindle Erotica November 5th 2016

New Release

Teabreeze Part two. (Teabreeze Serial Book 2) by Kyle Perkins Teabreeze: Part two. (Teabreeze Serial Book 2) by Kyle Perkins & Lila Vale #Occult #Dystopian #Novella
It has been a long year for Alex and Eve. Rebuilding their relationship and forgiving each other for past mistakes has proven to be a rocky road. They’ve endured bitter therapy sessions and blame throwing – all while the world goes to shit around them.
As it turns out, escaping Teabreeze was the easy part.
To top it off, bizarre things start happening a little too close to home and it becomes more difficult to brush them off as sheer coincidence. As the world spirals into madness, the couple starts to realize that while they may have let go of Teabreeze, it hasn’t quite let go of them.
Amazon USAmazon UK

99ct deals

regular price: 4.99
Heartbreaker (Unbreakable, #1) by Kat Bastion Heartbreaker (Unbreakable #1) by Kat & Stone Bastion #NewAdult #Standalone
Kiki Michaelson wants one wild night to forget her starving-artist worries. Simple.
Only instead of Darren Cole becoming her one-night stand, he taunts her with a challenge. Then while she’s trying to best him at his own game, he turns out to be the last thing she’s prepared for: someone she wants to keep.
Which means all he can ever be…is a friend.
Darren Cole never allows a girl to get close—not close enough to matter.
Then storms in Kiki Michaelson, a beautiful, fearless temptation that rocks his world off-balance. But he fights their attraction, unwilling to gamble something physical with their close ties. Until the passionate sculptor exposes her heart and breaks his wide open.
In that moment it becomes clear: she could never be just a friend.
Sometimes what you run from…is exactly what you need.
Amazon USAmazon UKAmazon CA

3in1
Priceless (An Amato Brothers/Rixton Falls crossover) by Winter Renshaw Priceless (Amato Brothers) by Winter Renshaw #NewAdult #Standalone Heartless(1#) and Reckless(#2) included
It was New Year’s Eve, and I should’ve been ringing in the night with cheap champagne and bad decisions at home in New York. Instead I found myself holed up in some hotel room in southern California.
But I wasn’t alone.
I was in the company of a fellow stranded traveler by the name of Cristiano. We spent one night together – forced into the same hotel room by the snowstorm that cancelled our flights and changed our lives.
His dimpled smile, panty-melting kisses, and charming wit were a temporary distraction from the chaos of the day . . . and the past year. But as soon as morning broke, I set my sights on getting home. I rented a car, mapped out my 2,749 mile journey, and packed my bags.
Only Cristiano insisted on joining me. He needed to get home, too. His best friend was getting married on Saturday. And he refused to let me go it alone. It wasn’t safe, he said.
Trekking across the country with an alluring stranger was certainly one of the more adventurous moments of my life. Falling for him was certainly one of the most daring. But uncovering his secrets? That was the most challenging. And the truth I learned . . . would shatter us both.
Amazon USAmazon UKAmazon CA

Freebies

To Romania With Love Cara and Stefan (International Lovers Book 1) by The Ardent Rose To Romania With Love: Cara and Stefan (International Lovers Book 1) by The Ardent Rose 
#Travel #Novella
Cara Westin decides to take a vacation to nudge her writer's block.At the insistence of her publicist Stefan Calinescu she flies across the country to Cluj Napoca, Romania.Seeing each other face to face Cara and Stefan's business relationship quickly turns into an exotic romance, if Stefan's enemies don't get to them first.

Amazon USAmazon UK


Savage Beast (Savage People, #2) by Charleigh Rose Savage Beast (Savage People #2) by Charleigh Rose #Crime #Menage #Standalone
Jade
I dated a mobster. A monster. A maniac.
He left me scarred, marred and done with men in general. The last thing I needed was another man in the very same lifestyle. I might let Cole Savage into my bedroom, but I can't let him into my heart.
Cole
She’s been hurt before. She thinks I'll hurt her again.
Problem is, I’m not the one who is trying to hurt her.
Her ex-boyfriend is a part of the Lucky Lucianos, an up-and-coming Italian mafia in New York city. He thought he could get away with what he did to her, but he won't be so lucky when I get my hands on him.
Amazon USAmazon UK

Rose Her Secret Desires (Wildflowers of Montana Book 1) by Vanessa Vale Rose: Her Secret Desires (Wildflowers of Montana #1) by Vanessa Vale #Western #Novella
Rose Lenox has always been more comfortable on the back of a horse than wearing ribbons and bows and lately she's finding herself wanting more than working her family ranch. She's determined to strike out on her own. Chance Goodman has wanted Rose for years, waiting patiently until he could make her his. When she leaves the Lenox ranch determined to abandon her former life and to stay good-bye to him, he knows now is the time he must claim her. Letting her go isn't an option. Chance knows exactly what she needs... and he's going to give it to her.
Amazon USAmazon UK

Due to low interest and to save time, I have decided to not provide the Canadian (CA) and German (DE) links anymore. Will you miss them? Let me know, or think about supporting me via Patreon.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen