Mittwoch, 30. November 2016

Kindle Erotica November 30th 2016

New Release

Inked Babies Epilogue to Inked Brotherhood by Jo Raven Inked Babies: Epilogue to Inked Brotherhood by Jo Raven #NewAdult #Abuse

Five brothers in all but blood, five girls who love them, emerging from a past fraught with darkness and danger. There are wedding bells, and baby cries and laughter all around. They have found their happy ending.
Only one cloud is marring these blue skies, and it has to do with Zane, the rock of the Brotherhood. Nobody knows exactly what is wrong, but here’s the thing, folks:
There are five of us, and we stand all for one and one for all. If you mess with one of us, you mess with all of us. We protect our own.
And Zane is more than one of our own. He’s our leader. He’s our steady center. If our center shatters, we all shatter.
This Brotherhood is strong. We’re gonna find out what troubles him and put it to rest, once and for all, bury it, stomp on it, crush it until it’s fixed or gone.
Time we celebrated our happy ending.
Amazon USAmazon UK

99ct Deals

regular price: 3.99
Stolen from the Hitman A Bad Boy Mafia Romance by Alexis Abbott Stolen from the Hitman: A Bad Boy Mafia Romance by Alexis Abbott #Dark #Standalone

I was supposed to protect her. Now, I'll kill the men who took her.
I’m leaving my dark past behind me, where it belongs, and it seems like fate has finally smiled on me when she comes into my life.
Innocent, pure, and with a bright future ahead of her, she’s the girl I always wanted and never deserved.
Then, those scumbags steal her right from under of my nose.
But they don’t know who I am, or the lives I’ve taken. They’re out to make some quick cash by selling a pure bride, and there’s no way I’m going to let that happen. Not to her.
I have to risk everything to save her.
Then, I’ll try to win her heart and make her mine.
Amazon USAmazon UK

regular price: 2.99
Darling Dark (Infernal Regions #1) by Natalie Bennett Darling Dark (Infernal Regions #1) by Natalie Bennet #Dark

It started with a cruel twist of fate.

Trapped in a dark world inhabited by savages and ruled by the corrupted --Duvessa finds herself bound to a tyrant. Day in and day out she bears witness to just how cold and vicious her husband-to-be truly is. His iron fist rule strikes fear in the masses.

Reyes is ruthless and volatile --he incites both fear and inexplicable passion among those in his wake. Just as her feelings for the seductively cruel Reyes begin to grow, she learns nothing is at it appears to be. With already so much to fear, could there be something darker, more sinister lying in wait? Will Reyes dark secrets tear them apart?
Amazon USAmazon UK

regular price: 2.99
A Man of Character (Magic of Love, #1) by Margaret Locke A Man of Character (Matters of Love #1) by Margaret Locke #Paranormal #NewAdult

What would you do if you discovered the men you were dating were fictional characters you'd created long ago?
Thirty-five-year-old Catherine Schreiber has shelved love for good. Keeping her ailing bookstore afloat takes all her time, and she’s perfectly fine with that. So when several men ask her out in short order, she’s not sure what to do…especially since something about them seems eerily familiar.
Caught between fantasy and reality, Cat must decide which—or whom—she wants more.
Amazon USAmazon UK

Freebies

The Unfortunates (Unfortunate, #1) by Skyla Madi The Unfortunates (Unfortunate #1) by Skyla Madi #Dark #Dystopia

He wants his father dead.
He wants power.
He wants control...
....And he'll use me to get it.
Kade Sario was supposed to vicious and cruel. He was supposed to be a monster, to hurt and chastise me for the smallest things... but he didn't. I didn't understand it...until I found out what he really wanted from me.
He wants to use me. He wants to hold me high above the lion's den and wait for the strongest lion to offer him something he can use...
He won't hurt me and he won't take from me, but he keeps me close... So close I can smell him on my skin even when I'm alone. Growing up it was ingrained in me that I do whatever I can to please my Fortunate. It was ingrained in me that I be loyal and faithful, and that I love my Fortunate more than I love myself. I expected that I'd want to please him. I expected that I would be loyal and faithful, just like I was taught...
But I didn't expect to fall in love with him.
Time is running out. Things are changing, the balance of power is shifting and if I'm going to survive in this world, I need Master Kade on my side…
Amazon USAmazon UK

FrostBite (Hunter Chronicles #1) by Claire Marta FrostBite (Hunter Chronicles #1) by Claire Marta #Vampires

Jasmine Hunter is a rookie agent working for the covert Supernatural Department of Scotland Yard.
Being kidnapped with a co-worker is the last thing she’s expecting from only two months in a job she loves. She is even more unprepared for the sparks that fly between her and one of their captors, especially when her unique senses are screaming he isn’t human.
Eric is a vampire, deep undercover with centuries of secrets. He has no time for distractions, yet he can’t seem to get the feisty female out of his head, nor the hungering desires she evokes within him.
Forced to work together, they must stop the diabolical plans of Marcel Coupe – the French arms dealer responsible for her abduction. As time starts to run out can they save themselves and Paris from disaster? Or will the sizzling attraction between them be their downfall?
Amazon USAmazon UK

Ride Me Hard (Devil's Host MC, #1) by Shari Slade Ride Me Hard (Devil's Host MC #1) by Shari Slade #Crime

When a big scary biker shows up at Jimmy's Diner fifteen minutes before the end of my shift, covered in tattoos and looking at me like I'm on the menu, I should flip the open sign to closed. But I don't, because I'm too used to doing what I've been told. Too used to working and struggling and surviving to do anything different. A closed sign wouldn't stop him anyway. He's here to collect a debt. And I'm the only one left to pay.
Amazon USAmazon UK

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen