Freitag, 25. November 2016

Kindle Erotica November 25th 2016

New Release

Rye (Joyadan Mates Book 1) by Sadie Carter Rye (Joyadan Mates Book 1) by Sadie Carter #SciFi
Free after years of captivity, Elika finds this new world she now lives in difficult to understand. She doesn't know the rules, she only has herself to rely on, and the last thing she wants is to repeat the mistakes of the past.
When she volunteers for a mission, it brings her in close quarters with sexy, grumpy, bossy Rye Sanchez. The man she cannot stop dreaming about.
Rye doesn’t trust Elika. She’s a witch. She has a sharp tongue. And he’s pretty certain she’s hiding something. He shouldn't want her, and yet he can't stop thinking about touching her, tasting her, loving her….
What happens when a snarky witch and a bossy, Alpha male finally give in to their desire for each other…fireworks!
Amazon USAmazon UK

99ct deals

regular price: 6.99
Scarred By Love Series Books 1-4 by C.A. Harms Scarred By Love Series: Books 1-4 by C.A. Harm #NewAdult #Bundle
SCARRED BY LOVE - BOOK #1
Riley thought she was in love... She thought she found the perfect guy until his aggressive behavior became too much for her to handle. Hurt and alone, she withdrew from the world, and hid from the chance of ever loving again.
Zander, a sexy voiced lead singer and guitar player, had his sights set on Riley... Even though she continued to push him away.
Riley was guarded and hesitant when it came to bad boys. After all, it was a bad boy who shattered her once before. But Riley soon realizes that Zander isn't who she thought he was, and he may be just what she needs.
Will the love that grows between them be enough to hold them together? Or will the heartache they suffer drive a wedge between them forever?

BROKEN BY LOVE - BOOK #2
Kate thought she and Carson had finally reached level ground. They had moved in together and were preparing for the arrival of their baby. She never thought they would only be driven further apart by his withdrawn and distant behavior.
Carson had always had his freedom, and for a moment, he thought he could still live that life. Only Kate needs more. She can no longer pretend that what he’s willing to offer is enough.
By the time Carson finally realizes that Kate deserves a better life than he’s been giving her, it may be too late. He may have finally pushed her away to the point of no return…

SHATTERED BY LOVE - BOOK #3
He was the one. The man she wanted with all her heart. But it took years before Bree realized she deserved more then what Max was willing to give.
Max, was cocky and arrogant… Too strong-headed to admit that he felt more for Bree than just lust. Then it happened…
One devastating night, and it shook Max to his very core. That’s when he began to see life in whole new way. Now he’s left to sort through the mess that he’s created.
Will he be able to rise above it all and make amends with those he needs the most? Or will the damage be irreversible and leave him longing for what could have been?

TORN BY LOVE - BOOK #4
Lily’s life was anything but easy. It was always her and her brother against the world. They lost their father unexpectedly, and their mother left long ago. Until she met Tanner Parks her life was basic… Uneventful but simple.
He was the unattainable bad boy… Just out of reach yet Lily longed for him desperately. He was foul mouthed and cocky… Demanding and arrogant.
But he was exactly what Lily needed… He made her stronger. He gave her the drive to keep her head above water, when everything else was falling apart.
Amazon USAmazon UK

regular price: 3.99
24690 (24690 #1) by A.A. Dark 24690 (24690 #1) by A.A. Dark #Dark #Horror #BdSM
Buried deep below the everyday life of our society lives an underground world of nightmares—of violence and murder no one dares speak about. Contracts and laws weave the web of our culture together. Our Masters walk amongst us. They can be our friends, or the ones to make us disappear forever.
Where I once had found peace within my existence, it all ended with the death of my cruel, yet caring owner. My world shattered and I was taken back to the one place I had hoped to never see again—the cells of Whitlock—a subterranean fortress for slaves who await their new placement.
Now I have no rights. I have no say. My feelings and wellbeing are meaningless. Escape is impossible, but I have nothing left to lose.
To stand any chance of survival, I must give my life as collateral to the highest bidder: Soul for Sale.
slave 24690
Amazon USAmazon UK

regular price: 2.99
Disgrace by Dee Palmer Disgrace (The Choices Trilogy) by Dee Palmer #BdSM
I shamed my name. I am a whore. I am a disgrace. I’m all the things my mother made me. I wear my badge with pride because I know the truth, and only those worth a damn see me for who I am, not the label I choose to hide behind.
I am a Domme. I would still rather be a whore than a hypocrite like my mother, or a victim like the daughter she raised me to be.
As Mistress Selina, I can bring a grown man to his knees without so much as a crack of my handmade whip. I love the power and control—what’s not to love? I must be mad to even consider Dominant club owner and King of Kink Jason Sinclair’s proposition.
Two Doms don’t make a right.
Self-preservation has kept me at a safe distance from the one man who could change all that. The only man who wields power like a sensual sword and keeps me balanced on that knife’s edge. My choice is simple: He wants me to switch for him. But if I do, will I bleed or will I fall?
Amazon USAmazon UK

Freebies

Never Sleep With A Bad Boy A Bad Boy Pregnancy Romance by Kendra Riley Never Sleep With A Bad Boy: A Bad Boy Pregnancy Romance by Kendra Riley #NewAdult
“Could she handle a bad boy for life?”
Being the daughter of the local pastor, Savannah Gideon should have known better than to get involved with an outlaw.
However, the ruggedly handsome Jake Parsons was just too smooth to resist. She knew he was bad but she really had no idea just how bad he really was.
After a passionate night that Savannah knew would only be a one time thing she vowed never to sleep with a bad boy again. She figured only trouble could come from it.
And 9 months later she was about to be proved right....
Amazon USAmazon UK

Trouble Katie & Tyler's Story (#4-6) by Emme Rollins Trouble: Katie & Tyler's Story (Trouble #4-6) by Emme Rollins #NewAdult #RockStar
He’s hot, he’s a rock star, and he’s a whole lot of trouble. One lick of lead guitarist Tyler Cook and that’s all it takes—Katie’s addicted.
She jumps on his tour bus and into his life as impetuously as she does everything else, and no matter what happens, no matter how much it hurts, she can’t manage to quit him.
After all, the man plays guitar like he loves women—plugged in, turned on, and set to the ultimate high. Every girl wants him but Katie is the only girl he wants.
Until it all comes unplugged and their world goes blacker than black.
Then Katie has to decide if the tormented, broken man she loves more than anything is worth everything—even risking her own life.
Now read all of Tyler and Katie’s story in one giant volume!
Amazon USAmazon UK

Love, Hate & Revenge An Urban Drama Series, Part 1 by Brookelyn Mosley Love, Hate & Revenge: An Urban Drama Series, Part 1 by Brookelyn Mosley
Three Sisters. Two Boroughs. One Night.
Sisters Maliya, Mikayla, and Malika were raised to be smart and independent women. But even they can have their lives positively or negatively affected by a man’s actions. Largely influenced by the men in their lives, the decisions they make in one night will be governed by three distinct motivations – love, hate, and revenge.
Amazon USAmazon UK

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen