Mittwoch, 23. November 2016

Kindle Erotica November 23rd 2016

New Release

Out of Bounds by Lauren Blakely Out of Bounds by Lauren Blakely #NewAdult #Sports #Novella
he first rule of football--don't screw with a streak.

My career is finally looking up, and I'm leading a new pro team down the field every Sunday. No way will I mess with that. But when I meet the most stunning and captivating woman I've ever seen, I tell myself one night will have to be enough.

But it's not. And now I can't get her out of my mind. Even when I'm playing. Even when I need to focus. Even when I’m on the hottest streak of my life.

And it turns out, she's not just some random woman I met. She works for the team. My team.

***

I only have one goal this season--do my part as the team's lawyer to keep them out of trouble. Help rebuild their reputation on and off the field. There's no room for error and certainly no room for a secret tryst with a player . . . even if he's the quarterback.

Right?
Amazon USAmazon UK

99ct deals

regular price: 4.99
Solan's Mate by Marina Maddix Solan's Mate (The Last Alphas of Thracos #1) by Marina Maddix & Aubrey Rose #SciFi #Shifters
She doesn’t need his protection and he doesn’t need the distraction of her luscious curves. Except they’re both wrong…

SIENNA
I hate my life. So do all the other genetically inferior orphans at the Training Center. How much worse could it get than forced diets, grueling exercise and gene therapy designed to tame our curves?
As it turns out, so much worse.
When I discover that I’ve been sold as a sex slave, I’m horrified. When I find out that my two best friends are meant to suffer the same fate, my fear changes to anger. I’d do anything to save my ‘sisters’, even if it means facing down the most terrifying monster on this Godforsaken planet.

SOLAN
I love my tribe. As wolf shifters, we’re at the top of Thracos’ food chain, but if we don’t find a solution to our fertility problem, we’ll die out with a whimper instead of a roar.
As the alpha, it’s all on me to find the answer.
When three alien colonists crash land in our forest, I can’t help wondering if they hold the key to our survival. I also can’t help being drawn to their beautiful leader. She’s everything I’ve ever wanted in a mate. But Sienna’s need to protect her sisters is strong, so when it clashes with her need for me, I’m left with one burning question:

Who will she choose?
Amazon USAmazon UK

regular price: 3.99
Twenty One by Clarissa Wild Twenty One by Clarissa Wild #Dark #BdSM
21 years
On her 21st birthday she’s taken. Collected by a rich family as an unpaid debt. Her body sold. Her mind his.

21 weeks
For 21 weeks she carried a burden no girl should ever have to carry. Now she loses her freedom to a man born to destroy her.

21 days
His name: Angel DeLuca. His mission: To break her in 21 days before she sees through his lies. But she won’t give up without a fight.

21 minutes
It takes only 21 minutes for their lives to be forever entwined.

21 seconds
21 seconds to spill. Time is running out.

Secrets ruin them … but not all truths are worth the price.
Amazon USAmazon UK

regular price: 2.99
Dark Desires Deliverance by Kourtney King Dark Desires #2: Deliverance by Kourtney King #Dark #Interracial
Valerie
Please help me, please help me, please help me. God, please help me. No, not God - Vlad. They took me to make sure he delivers on a deal that he turned down. I'm trapped and all I can do is wait. They say love conquers all but love is the reason I'm here, against my will, in the first place. No-one will tell me anything and I'm starting to doubt that love will be enough to get me out of this mess.

Vladimir
She came into my world and made me believe in things I didn't even know I wanted, then they took her! They have no idea exactly how important she was to me. Without her I have no joy, I have no purpose and I'm slowly beginning to lose my mind. I need her back and I will do whatever it takes to make sure it happens. No one forces me into doing anything and most importantly, no one takes what belongs to The Impaler and lives to tell about it.
Amazon USAmazon UK

Freebies

Cade (Le Beau Brothers, #1) by V.A. Dold Cade (Le Beau Brothers #1) by V.A. Dold #Paranormal #Magic
Anna James is single again, finally. In her opinion, men are self-centered and will never love her for who she is, a beautiful, plus sized woman. All except the fantasy man that she’s been meeting in her dreams for five years.
She just never expected her fantasy to be a real live alpha shifter...
Cade Le Beau isn't what he seems. He’s a billionaire wolf. A Shifter. He laments his missed chance six months ago to meet his fantasy woman in the flesh. Just as his second chance presents itself, his fantasy woman, his mate, is threatened by the local mob boss and her ex-husband. Now, he has forty eight hours to deal with this threat once and for all or chance losing her again.
Is it Anna who’s in danger, or the humans who unwittingly threaten her?
The heat is on the moment they lay eyes on each other. Neither, age, children, horrid ex-husbands, nor mob bosses will stop this love affair.
Amazon USAmazon UK

Virtuous (Quantum, #1) by M.S. Force Virtuous (Quantum #1) by M.S. Force #BdSM
He’s a sexual dominant. She’s sworn off sex. There’s no way they can make a relationship work—or can they?

After surviving a traumatic event at age fifteen and the ensuing estrangement from her family, Natalie Bryant has worked for years to reinvent herself into the woman she is today—a happy teacher fresh out of college and enjoying her first winter in New York City with her faithful dog, Fluff, by her side. Natalie isn’t expecting her life to change completely during a routine stroll through Greenwich Village on a blustery January day. But when Fluff breaks loose and charges into a park, Natalie gives chase and crashes into her destiny. Only after Fluff bites and draws blood from the man who accidentally knocked Natalie down does she realize Fluff has bitten the biggest movie star in the world.

He has no business being enthralled by the gorgeous, young, innocent teacher…

Natalie captivates Flynn Godfrey from the first moment their eyes meet while she is lying on the ground and he’s fighting off her ferocious little beast of a dog. The only thing Flynn knows for certain is if he lets Natalie get away, he’ll regret it for the rest of his life. After only a short time in her presence, Flynn is prepared to change who he is to be what she needs. He knows he’s in big trouble when she says she won’t sleep with him and he doesn’t care if it means he gets to keep her in his life. But can he turn his back on the lifestyle that has defined him? Can he deny the desires that drive him to give Natalie the introduction to love and romance she so deserves? And most of all, can he keep his truth hidden from her long enough to have forever with her?
Amazon USAmazon UK

A Taste of London (World of Sin Book 1) by Lucy Felthouse A Taste of London (World of Sin #1) by Lucy Felthouse #NewAdult
Ryan Stonebridge and his friend Kristian Hurst are heading off on the trip of a lifetime. They’re spending their gap year traveling the world and expect lots of sun, sights and sex. The guys have a couple of days in the English capital before catching the Eurostar to Paris. Unfortunately, a family emergency means that Kristian has to head back home for a while, leaving Ryan to continue the trip alone.

Luckily for Ryan, he’s an attractive guy and there is no shortage of gorgeous women available to help take his mind off Kristian’s family drama.
Amazon USAmazon UK

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen