Montag, 21. November 2016

Kindle Erotica November 21st 2016

New Release

Disgraceful A Disgrace Trilogy Novel Book Two (The Disgrace Trilogy 2) by Dee Palmer Disgraceful: A Disgrace Trilogy Novel Book Two (The Disgrace Trilogy 2) by Dee Palmer #Dark #BdsM
After the dust settles on the most erotic night in her life, a fantasy-fulfilling experience that not only brought Sam back to life, but also laid her brutal demons to rest. Her lust for life returns with her irrepressible passion and she embraces the changes in her life, almost without reservation…almost.

Jason Sinclair is just the Dominant to take a woman like Sam on. She’s fearless and feisty, but when she lost herself, he nearly lost her all over again. By giving her that one night, he became more than her savior…he became her everything. Opening her up to what the future could hold with a potential life of hedonistic heaven together.

Or could one fantasy have been too far? Can the two super kinky souls really settle down together?

As much as Sam dreams of a happily ever after, she’s much too realistic and can’t seem to shake the dark clouds of doubt rolling in. Is the promise of domestic bliss bound to be cursed from day one or does the King of Kink have more tricks up his sleeve?
Amazon USAmazon UK

99ct Deal

regular price: 5.99
The Assassins of Youth MC Box Set (Books 1-2) by Layla Wolfe The Assassins of Youth MC Box Set (Books 1-2) by Layla Wolfe #Dark #Bundle
THROUGH A GLASS, DARKLY
MAHALIA: Living in Cornucopia with my sister wives under the watchful eye of our husband, Allred Lee Chiles, has turned me into a robot, unable to feel or think for myself. I’ve been looking through a cloudy glass, not trusting myself or others.
But a man came down from the mountains. I’m captivated by Gideon Fortunati, his name expressing all that he is—keeper of my fate, master of reality, teacher of my future. Gideon’s purifying power has enlightened me about my capabilities. I don’t have to let The Prophet take my daughter and marry her off to that old man. I was guilty of dirt and sin, but I can take my life back now.

GIDEON: I was exiled to this godforsaken wasteland in Utah by our MC Prez. My entire existence has been a struggle, a futile tirade against my maker. I ranted against my fate, and in answer I was sent Mahalia. A naive victim of that twisted false Mormon sect leader. He’s tried to mangle her like a spineless puppet, like he has all the other women—the other girls.
Before I met her, I was a child. Now I’ve given up childish ways, and I can see everything in a mirror, face to face. Faith, hope, and love were all handed to me, and the greatest of these is love. I’ve come too far. There’s no surrender now.

A LEAP IN THE DARK
OAKLYN: That arrogant, loathsome bastard, leader of the Lost Boys, had the nerve to move to Avalanche. Levon left behind his empire of sleaze to invade the tiny, sleepy town I’d decided to call home. I wanted to get away from smut and abuse and into a fresh, innocent place where nobody knew my name, only to be followed right into my very house by the King of Corruption himself.
I could handle it if he was physically gruesome. But he struts around with his muscles bulging and his cornflower blue eyes sparkling. I’m a nurse, a practical, sensible gal. But when Levon needs my help, I put away my pride and come running.

LEVON: She’s proud, conceited, and holier-than-thou—everything I hate in a woman. But maybe it’s been too long since I had one, because when she steps up to the plate to help me, I’m doomed. I had to knock her down a few pegs once she knew I wanted her. Joining the Assassins of Youth motorcycle club and giving Oaklyn a few sessions over my knee just seemed to increase her yearning, though.
She’s a sizzling hot tornado of a woman. I need her to fight back against the fucking corrupt politicians in this town we’re trying to transform. I might have come from a sordid, disgraceful background with my group of Lost Boys. But I’m determined to move into the light and the purity that will make this town great.
Amazon USAmazon UK

regular price: 2.99
I See You by Ker Dukey I See You by Ker Dukey & D.H. Sidebottom #Dark #Abuse
I watch you, I see you in ways no one else can, and through my lens I create a life of you for someone to dissect. I capture you in your vulnerability; that smile, your laugh, those tears. I document you and sell your secrets.

When I watch you through my lens you’re mine until I pass you to the buyer. I, like most people, have a fetish for pretty things and in my job I get to be around a lot of pretty things. They pay me to watch them and capture them in a frame for many purposes, and sometimes I like my profession a little more than I should.

I took a job to capture her… I wanted to capture and keep her in more than just the image. This time I will take myself away from the lens and become the client because I cannot resist her, she reminds me too much of my first, I need to have her.

Traumatised from a vicious attack, Nina Drake finds herself shut off from the world until her neighbour brings her out of more than just her nightmares. Even after moving and changing her name, she still can’t shake the feeling of being watched. The memories are so close.
Amazon USAmazon UK

regular price: 2.99
First and Only (First and Only, #1) by Kelly Goode First and Only (First and Only, #1) by Kelly Goode #Paranormal #Military
Ember Lane made a terrible mistake. She trusted the wrong man and ended up inside a supernatural detainment unit.

Offered the chance to earn her freedom, she joins the First and Only team. The terms of her contract are simple. One mission, one chance at redemption. Success means all charges are dropped.

Forced to ally with other criminal supernatural creatures, Ember must retrieve a precious stone. She knows the rules - no attachments & no personal vendettas - but with a surly but sexy handler, and a charming but untrustworthy demon to contend with, redemption comes at a higher cost than she initially realised.

Because it's called the First and Only team for a reason...

...not many of the supernatural recruits make it back from their first mission alive.
Amazon USAmazon UK

Freebies

Wild Irish Volumes 1-4 (Wild Irish, #1-4) by Mari Carr Wild Irish: Volumes 1-4 (Wild Irish #1-4) by Mari Carr #BdSM #Bundle
Come Monday
After the death of her mother, Keira Collins became a surrogate parent to her six younger brothers and sisters, her own dreams put on hold. Now, at twenty-seven, she’s finally pursuing a college degree. Between classes, working at the family pub and still tending to siblings, she’s no time for romance. So why is she spending all her rare free time fantasizing about hot Professor Wallace bending her over his desk?

Ruby Tuesday
Teagan Collins has never aspired to fame and fortune. She’s content taking care of family, friends and neighbors, and singing in her family’s pub. Working on an album with Sky tests her patience…and her libido. The hot rocker plays her body like a fine instrument, their desire deepening with each song they write.

Waiting for Wednesday
Tristan Collins knows Lane Bryce is strictly hands-off. She’s smart, funny, kind…and married. But he still looks forward to her once-a-week visits to the family pub where he tends bar. When she fails to arrive one Wednesday, Tris is concerned. When he learns she’s in the hospital, brutally beaten after attempting to leave her unhappy marriage, he’s enraged. Tris vows to protect her, but doesn’t get the chance—Lane checks out of the hospital and disappears without a trace.
A year later, newly divorced Lane is back, and enjoying her independence too much to embark on a relationship. Tris intends to prove she can have freedom and love, and he’s not above using seduction to do it. The more she resists, the more he sets her body ablaze with a pleasure she’s never known.

Sweet Thursday
In high school, Lily was too shy to do anything about her feelings for her best friends, Justin and Killian. Now she’s ready to put to rest her regrets with a proposal that might shock even her oversexed friends—the three of them, together, one night, multiple positions.
K and J are more than a little surprised to see Lily at their ten-year reunion. The plain Jane they remember is now a stunning woman—who wants to have sex with both of them. Who are they to deny her?
Amazon USAmazon UK

Tycoon Billionaires Box Set Books 1-3 Billionaire Box Set by Julie Farrell Tycoon Billionaires Box Set: Books 1-3: Billionaire Box Set by Julie Farrell
BOOK ONE - THE BILLIONAIRE'S KISSES
Adam Quinlan is a billionaire whose charm, sex appeal, and power get him anything he wants — whenever he wants it. And what he wants is Amy...

BOOK TWO - THE BILLIONAIRE'S AFFAIR
Handsome businessman Dylan Quinlan has many regrets. Letting Sarah Newell walk out of his life years ago is one, but screwing the wife of a cold-blooded Russian gangster tops it. Can Sarah and Dylan survive this dangerous and exhilarating adventure that started with the billionaire’s affair?

BOOK THREE - THE BILLIONAIRE'S REVENGE
Billionaire rock god Joseph Quinlan has a hot body, talented fingers, and thousands of adoring fans... but not the woman he wants...
Amazon USAmazon UK

One by J.M. Walker One by J.M. Walker
When Mimi Reynolds meets gorgeous multi-millionaire, Bryce Owens, she never expects what he has in store for her. Drinks and dancing turn into heavy seduction and neither can control themselves.
After a messy divorce, Bryce needs a night out. Hot. Messy. Fun. He has to have Mimi. He depends on her to take away the pain. To forget that heartache. Passion and lust ensnares them, wrapping them in an unyielding need of desire. But is one night truly enough?
Amazon USAmazon UK

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen