Samstag, 19. November 2016

Kindle Erotica November 19th 2016

99ct Deals

regular price: 5.99
The Billionaire Bad Boys Club (The Billionaires Book 1) by Emma Holly The Billionaire Bad Boys Club (The Billionaires #1) by Emma Holly #Menage #BdSM #MM

Self-made billionaires Zane and Trey have been a club of two since they were eighteen. They’ve done everything together: play football, fall in love, even get smacked around by their dads. The only thing they haven’t tried is seducing the same woman. When they set their sights on sexy chef Rebecca, these bad boys just might have met their match!

Amazon USAmazon UK


regular price: 4.99
The Deception series boxset FaCade, Cadence, Beneath Innocence by Ker Dukey The Deception series boxset: FaCade, Cadence, Beneath Innocence by Ker Dukey & D.H. Sidebottom #Dark #Suspense #Bundle
FaCade;
You meet someone. You date. You fall in love. You marry.
The four simple rules of love....
Wrong! I'm getting married but I'd never met him before now, never dated him, never fell in love. I have no access to the memories of the most magical time of anyone's life.

I am, Star, and just like with some stars in the sky, the light you see is an echo, a façade, I am already gone
I am a no one.
Especially to him. To him I am the dark in his desires, the corrupt in his depravity.
The sin in his immorality

Cadence;
He had her love. Her devotion. He destroyed her with it!
I will find him.
I will take her from him.
And then I will kill him.

Beneath Innocence;
JENSON
We all say we'd kill for the one we love, but would we?
I did.
And I took great satisfaction in doing it as painfully and gruesomely as possible. He paid for what he did to Blue.... My girl, the only girl who could ever steal my heart.
Did it get me anywhere?
Oh yeah.
I fell onto a path of self-destruction. I reserved myself a spot in hell. And Blue left.

BLUE
When someone kills for you, you owe them everything, even your life. I couldn't even give him my heart.
Why?
Because I didn't deserve for him to protect it for me.
Instead, I hid away, made some wrong choices and watched from afar as the man I loved fell in love with someone else
Amazon USAmazon UK

regular price: 3.99
Second Shield by Stacy Eaton Second Shield by Stacy Eaton #Mystery #Crime
Detective Sergeant Mackenzie McAllister leads a team of police investigators. When the new kid, Drew Bradley, joins the squad Mack is bound by duty to show him the ropes. The chemistry between them is immediate, but with Mack being twelve years older, she fights becoming entangled with the young sexy detective.

Drew enters the unit, not only to help with the investigation they are conducting, but to find out what is really going on inside the walls of the unit. Working with the intense and strict Sergeant Mack is invigorating, but between the need to protect her and his second shield, he is at a loss and falling hard.

Together they will uncover the evil from within, and try to deny the passions that rage between them. Who in her unit is trying to keep her from finding out the truth? Who will take a life that will draw them closer? And what are the secrets hidden behind the shield?
Amazon USAmazon UK

Freebies

Hunted (Broken Wings MC, #1) by Ashley Hall Hunted (Broken Wings MC, #1) by Ashley Hall #Paranormal #Crime #Standalone
She was searching for answers. But now the hunter has become the hunted.

I’m a killer, a rogue. I prey on the predators of this sick and twisted world.
The men I send to the grave have earned their one-way ticket.
They’re animals. Monsters. Less than human.

Still, some say I go too far.
Too bad I don’t give a damn what they think.
In my realm, I am judge, jury, and executioner.

But when my ex old lady stumbles back into my life,
her memory scrambled by a vicious car accident,
all the roles get mixed up.
Nothing seems so clear-cut anymore.

Do I succumb to her temptation?
Do I reclaim what’s mine: her body, heart, and soul?

Or do I turn my back on her petite little curves
and focus on my self-appointed mission?

My burden is heavy, and she isn’t making it any easier.
She’d better be careful, though.
Because I’m about to turn my sights on her.
Amazon USAmazon UK

Amy's Forbidden Fantasy by Nikki Sex Amy's Forbidden Fantasy by Nikki Sex #BdSM #Menage #Novella

Amy loves her possessive Master but there is one problem...he doesn't like to share. Amy has dreamed of a gangbang for years and is desperate to experience her fantasy, just once. She doesn't want to lose her sexy Master, but she'll never be able to settle down with him until she has lived the dream. Little does she know, that her Master is well aware of her desires and has something very special planned for her birthday . . .

Amazon USAmazon UK


Booty Call (Forbidden Bodyguards #2) by Ainsley Booth Booty Call (Forbidden Bodyguards #2) by Ainsley Booth #NewAdult #AgeDifference #Standalone
I know what I’m doing when I text Scott at four in the morning.
He knows what I’m doing, too.
That’s why he shows up twenty-three minutes later, freshly showered with a condom in his pocket and a barely dissolved breath mint on his tongue.
I smirk as he looms over me. “You are such a dirty old man.”
“We need to stop doing this.”
“Why?”
“Because you’re twenty-one and I’m not. Because I want to take you on a f***ing date and you won’t. Because we wind up yelling at each other half the time.”
“But the rest of the time you’re inside me and it feels so good, right?”
His eyes darken and I don’t need to look down to know he’s hard for me.
Amazon USAmazon UK

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen