Samstag, 29. Oktober 2016

Kindle Erotica October 29th 2016

99ct Deals

regular price: 3.99
Destroyed by Pepper Winters Destroyed by Pepper Winters #Dark #BdSM #Standalone
She has a secret. I’m complicated. Not broken or ruined or running from a past I can’t face. Just complicated. I thought my life couldn’t get any more tangled in deceit and confusion. But I hadn’t met him. I hadn't realized how far I could fall or what I'd have do to get free.
He has a secret. I’ve never pretended to be good or deserving. I chase who I want, do what I want, act how I want. I didn’t have time to lust after a woman I had no right to lust after. I told myself to shut up and stay hidden. But then she tried to run. I’d tasted what she could offer me and damned if I would let her go. Secrets destroy them.
Amazon USAmazon UKAmazon CAAmazon DE

regular price: 2.99
Beyond Eden (Eden, #1) by Kele Moon Beyond Eden (Eden #1) by Kele Moon #BdSM #Menage
Three lifelong friends find themselves tangled in a web of love, pain and dangerous secrets in this erotic Garden of Eden tale.
Tall, dark and handsome Danny Carlow has always gotten whatever he wants except for the two he desires more than anything--his best friends, lovers Paul and Eve. Determined to claim what was never supposed to be his, Danny waits like a snake in the grass, poised for the right moment to offer them a temptation too delicious to resist.
Artist Eve Everton made the painful decision to leave her true love Paul for the siren call of New York City. Now ten years later, with her life in shambles, she returns. When Paul's waiting arms aren't available, Eve falls for Danny's charm and finds herself a willing accomplice in the dangerous games Danny plays.
Paul Mattling is a successful attorney with a bright future ahead of him, but behind those brilliant blue eyes are secret desires for a taste of the forbidden. Will he play it safe or give in to Danny and Eve and bite the apple?
Amazon USAmazon UKAmazon CAAmazon DE

regular price: 3.99
Freakshow by Jaden Wilkes Freakshow by Jaden Wilke #Dark #Paranormal #Magic
She’s a freak
Born with congenital analgesia, Olivia York’s inability to feel pain is expected—feeling nothing at all is not. Betrayed and unemployed, Olivia joins Cirque des Curiosités, a traveling circus with heavy emphasis on the strange and exotic. She’s hired to sell tickets, but when her unique oddity is discovered, she becomes Orion the ringmaster's assistant in a dangerous performance on the centre stage.
He’s off limits
Cairo, the son of the Cirque's ringmaster is the one man Olivia needs to stay away from. But his rippling muscles, dark tattoos and sensual lips intoxicate her, and before long she surrenders.
When girls start to go missing, her burning need to solve the unfolding mystery leads her to After Dark, the erotic late-night version of the Cirque. Orion is determined to break her bond to Cairo through any means possible, even if it leave Olivia scarred or dead.
In a world built on illusion and deception, Olivia’s quest to feel something more than curiosity might come at a very steep price.
Amazon USAmazon UKAmazon CAAmazon DE

Freebies

Elias (GRIT Sector 1) by Rebecca Sherwin Elias (GRIT Sector 1) by Rebecca Sherwin #Dark #Romance #Dystopia
I thought I was safe.
I FOUGHT TO KEEP THEM ALIVE.
I thought I was good.
THERE WAS NO GOOD LEFT HERE.
I thought I was just a girl.
I WAS MORE THAN JUST A MAN.
I didn't see it coming.
I SHOULD HAVE SEEN IT COMING.
Destiny had brought us together.
HISTORY WOULD TEAR US APART.
Amazon USAmazon UKAmazon CAAmazon DE

In Too Deep (Others of Edenton, #1) by Brandy L. Rivers In Too Deep (Others of Edenton #1) by Brandy L. Rivers #Vampires #Shapeshifters
Brody is a talented motorcycle mechanic and werewolf stuck in his painful past. On yet another depressing night, he is viciously attacked by vampires.
Fallon is a brilliant tattoo artist with inherent magic. Tired of men and their games, she climbs onto her Harley and leaves her old life behind.
Running for his life, Brody crashes into Fallon and sparks fly. She ends up stranded in the Northwest with her ride out of commission.
Stranded with no ride and nowhere to go, Fallon allows her best friend to convince her to stay in Brody’s apartment. He’s determined to claim her heart and keep her safe from the shadows in her past. Fallon prides herself on her independence and would rather keep him safe, even from herself.
With the impending danger from the group of vampires and dark mages, they will have to work together. The closer they get, the harder it is for her to fight her attraction.
Be prepared for monsters, magic and lots of ink.
Amazon USAmazon UKAmazon CAAmazon DE

Force (The Underground, #1) by Becca Jameson Force (The Underground #1) by Becca Jameson #Crime #FightClub #SpinOff
Lauren Schneider has been hiding from the Russians for six months. She’s stir crazy and finds it difficult to believe anyone is still hunting her. After all, the leader of the mob, Anton Yenin, who had her kidnapped in the first place, is behind bars. Why would he continue to pine over her? And then there’s Dmitry. That man is smoking hot…with his shaved head, tattooed arms, and bulging muscles. If he doesn’t make a move for her soon, she will self-combust.
Dmitry Volikov is a member of Anton Yenin’s stable of fighters. However, he secretly rescued Lauren from the Russians and has done everything in his power to keep her sequestered and therefore safe. His motives aren’t purely altruistic. He’s been in love with the gorgeous Lauren for over half a year. He and his partner, Mikhail, work hard at construction sites during the day, still managing to work out and fight for the underground MMA circuit on Friday nights. They’re supporting not only Lauren, but Mikhail’s sister, Alena.
Amazon USAmazon UKAmazon CA

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen