Freitag, 21. Oktober 2016

Kindle Erotica October 21th 2016

New Release

Big Time A Bad Boy Sports Romance by KB Winters Big Time: A Bad Boy Sports Romance by KB Winters #NewAdult #NFL

Langston: I’m one of the highest-paid linebackers in the NFL. Now I’ve been sentenced to five weeks of community service at a center for troubled youth … and who should I find there but a hot little number named Cassie. I never expected to see her again. Funny thing is, she couldn't care less about my money or my reputation.
Cassie: Langston who? All I know is, the guy they sent to volunteer with me is the same impossibly sexy man I spent one unforgettable night with.
Amazon USAmazon UKAmazon CAAmazon DE

99ct deals

regular price: 3.99
Tough Love by Selene Chardou Just a Girl by Ellie Cahill #NewAdult #Music


After getting kicked out of her own band—by her own boyfriend—Presley Mason finds herself back in Wisconsin, helping her parents run their renowned music store. Instead of belting out powerhouse vocals to sold-out crowds in L.A., she’s stocking shelves and inspecting rental violins. But the shop isn’t all bad: When she’s vacuuming up late one night, she bumps into the guitar teacher with the smoldering amber eyes and the killer tattoo. And that’s when things take an interesting turn.
Amazon USAmazon UKAmazon CAAmazon DE

regular price: 4.99
Taking The Human by Trent Evans Taking The Human by Trent Evans #SciFi #BdSM #Dark


For Alisse Southwick, the problem wasn't just the musclebound 8 foot tall alien who'd taken her from everything she'd ever known. No, the problem was she was seriously contemplating trading the knowledge that unlocked the secrets of the universe, in exchange for her freedom — sexual and otherwise. She was a woman of science, yes, but why did the alien holding her captive have to look like something out of her darkest wet dreams?

Amazon USAamazon UKAmazon CAAmazon DE

regular price: 2.99
Dirty Rumor A Bad Boy Billionaire Romance by Amelia Wilde Dirty Rumor: A Bad Boy #Billionaire #Romance by Amelia Wilde


The hotter the billionaire, the dirtier the rumors. Ace Kingsley has a ripped body, smoldering gray eyes that make panties drop, and a reputation for trouble. Two years away from the New York scene have only made him more irresistible...but he couldn’t care less if anyone wants him. Except Carolyn Banks. She’s way too good for him—confident, successful, and beloved by half of New York. He can’t say no to her, and he doesn’t want to.

Amazon USAmazon UKAmazon CAAmazon DE

Freebies

Landon (In Safe Hands Book 1) by S.M. Shade Landon (In Safe Hands Book 1) by S.M. Shade #NewAdult #Standalone
Zoe: I’m not interested in his blue-green ocean colored eyes, his lean muscular body, or that crooked smile that can be so infuriating. I have more important things to worry about, like how to keep myself in college and my sixteen year old brother fed and sheltered.
Landon: I don’t date. Don’t get me wrong, I’m far from celibate, but my condition makes carrying on any kind of normal relationship impossible. My life revolves around In Safe Hands or ISH, the underground hacker group I work with to track down and take care of predators and sex offenders who beat the system.
Amazon USAmazon UKAmazon CAAmazon DE

Stone (Walk Of Shame 2nd Generation #1) by Victoria Ashley Stone (Walk Of Shame 2nd Generation #1) by Victoria Ashley #NewAdult #Angst

My name is Stone Ridge and I’m a f*cking go getter… I set my sights on what I want and go after it. Not giving up easily is what I’m known for. Well… that and shaking my d*ck for money. I take pride in knowing I’m damn good at both.
Sage Knox… Things were hot between us, both of us looking for the best f*cks of our lives; a way to have fun and get off without becoming attached. Until I decided that being attached to her is what I want. She pushed away... I’m making her mine one way or another… beginning with my damn body.
Amazon USAmazon UKAmazon CAAmazon DE

Accidental Proposal (A Year Agreement Book 1) by Kenadee Bryant Accidental Proposal (A Year Agreement #1) by Kenadee Bryant #Romance #Billionaire
Liam’s father has finally decided to hand over the reins to the family company, but there’s a catch. Liam has to prove he’s matured enough to handle the job, and that includes finding a steady girlfriend. Liam isn’t willing to lose his opportunity on a technicality, so he finds a pretty girl working the bar at one of the local strip clubs and offers her a deal. Jenna must agree to marry him for one year. Then, once Liam has control of the company, they’ll part ways…and he’ll give her one million dollars. That kind of money could change Jenna’s life. She could leave New York and finally go to college… With nothing to lose but her pride, Jenna accepts Liam’s deal, but she isn’t willing to accept Liam’s coldhearted playboy routine.
Amazon USAmazon UKAmazon CAAmazon DE

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen