Mittwoch, 22. Juni 2016

Review: On Top

On Top On Top by May Sage
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

holy hotness erotica

This book was bound to become a member of my epic five stars club, but unfortunately there were these last pages that ruined it.

Adele sings: We could have had it all

This book has it all. It's an incredibly easy read, and funny, sexy, hot as hell and absolutely entertaining. Alice and Colt are great narrators and sound differently from each other, which man books lack.

What I like is that Alice is already a strong woman and the way the story develops there is not as much character development needed but its still there. And Colts dawning realization, is sweet and hot at the same time.

Dean Winchester does a sexy smirk

So, what went wrong? The end. It's not only that it has (view spoiler). It's the way the whole end is executed. It feels extremely rushed and it's very clear what the next book is going to be about, which is (view spoiler).
It is sad that Colt's family time falls so short in comparison to Alice's family time, which is one reason why everything feels rushed.

And then something what was foreshadows happens and I could just...

Dean Winchester closes his laptop, disappointed

This is the reason why I haven't round up the 4.5 stars. I would have read a sequel without this kind of end, now I'm struggling if I should. There were some pages added to the book, which seemed rushed as well.

4.5 stars not rounded up

ARC

View all my reviews

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen