Mittwoch, 9. März 2016

Review: Tiny Tragedies - The Sundry Files: An Alt World Book

Tiny Tragedies - The Sundry Files: An Alt World Book Tiny Tragedies - The Sundry Files: An Alt World Book by Laila Raimes
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

erotica

When I started this book the least I was expecting was me giving it five full stars, but here I am yelling HELL NO at this cliffhanger. And I am being very honest here, if it wasn't for the bumpy, slightly chaotic start you would have seen Hiddles saying "Epic" where the gif for the star rating is.

fuck yes

This book has it all: an intriguing paranormal world setting, a self-conscious, ever developing female lead, a gentle but fierce protector, a lot of hot sex - though I don't understand Sundry's Adam's apple fetish - a tragic history and a suspenseful future.

thumbs up

There isn't much else to say without spoiling the fun. Laila Raimes writing style is smart, fun and fierce, her characters diverse and likable. Sundy is a heroine that survived a gruesome fate and still stands strong and self-aware. Damn, I wouldn't want to be on her bad side even without her unique powers. That's a woman I'd like to have as a best friend.

hearteyes

So, with no further ado: well deserved five stars.
I want the sequel. NOW!

5 stars
review request

View all my reviews

purchase this book:
US: http://amzn.to/1LRHhll
UK: http://amzn.to/1R7rYkB

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen