Dienstag, 19. Januar 2016

Review: Kitten's Preparation

Kitten's Preparation Kitten's Preparation by Evelyn Bliss
My rating: 0 of 5 stars

erotica

This installment fell dramatically flat for me. What appeared as a lascivious and lustful play in the first part now appeared to be a dry and boring narration of what was happening.

I think the biggest problem I had with part two was that the reader wasn't really part of the interaction anymore. Still addressed the reader is only the listener of Kitty's story but not participating anymore and that was what made Kitten's initiation so intriguing.

If you need a handbook on how to bring a woman to an extreme orgasm through oral sex, you'll find a very good handbook in this short. Unfortunately that is not what I expected and not what I wanted. I was bored out of my mind. Still the narrative had some quality, although I despise the comparison to an oyster and there were some other description that didn't do it for me.
Maybe that's the true reason why I can't bring myself to give this installment more than two stars.

I pray that part three will be back on track.

two stars

arc
disclaimer

View all my reviews

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen